the thread about nothing...

Morning TAN fambs.

Walking into work this morning bumping Portishead got me feeling like James Bond. :pimp:

mornin TAN fam :rolleyes back to work again @6am :stoneface: i didn't want to wake up due to the cold weather feels so good to sleep in today

My job denied my request for a raise and I've just been focused on finishing school and preparing for my A+ exam even more now. I'm picking up a 2nd gig to make some extra funds. Interview today for the 2nd gig as a matter of fact. Don't NEVER let anyone tell you what you can't do!

1351182528_right.jpg

fire :pimp:

my man nucky :pimp:

http://www.teefury.com/

http://niketalk.com/t/508315/teefury-tee-today-gone-tomorrow

Code:
Code:
So I was driving down this street and the light turned yellow so I speeded up a little but once I realized I wasn't going to make it I hit the brakes and came to a stop. However one of those camera things on the street lights flashed and I think it might have been for me cause the other cars hadn't gone yet. Am I going to get a ticket? Is it even possible to get a ticket for speeding up but then stopping at a yellow light? Dumb questions I know but I really hope I don't get a ticket.
next time just do what this guy did in AZ.

http://www.nytrafficticket.com/blog/index.php/2010/05/10/monkey-man-speeder-can-remove-his-mask/

Last edited:
What up TAN famb.

My entire Tuesday consists of me waiting for 10pm until Sons Of Anarchy comes on FX. The rest of my work day I just try to get as much NT in a possible while still being productive (or looking like it anyway). I hate Tuesdays more than Mondays. :smh:

My job denied my request for a raise and I've just been focused on finishing school and preparing for my A+ exam even more now. I'm picking up a 2nd gig to make some extra funds. Interview today for the 2nd gig as a matter of fact. Don't NEVER let anyone tell you what you can't do!

Good luck and sorry to hear that :smh:

:smh: at the man trying to hold you back.

I got a 2nd job interview on Fri, I hope I get it :pimp:

Also scheming at work to get my own office :pimp: :evil:

Also gained 5 pounds :smh: this office life ain't for me :smh:

you got his bruh :pimp:

Dude hit my girl's car this morning on her commute in to work and tried to weasel his way out of her callling the police.....and then he tried to lie about the accident saying they both merged into each other when she stated it was 100 % his fault and he never even looked over and just merged into the middle lane where she was.

Some people I swear.....he's the same kind of fool that hits your car in the parking lot and dips off. Scumbag.

Either this cold air or some of the water/rain leaked into my engine......car wasn't trying to start this morning. First problem it has given me since owning it. 83K.

Good luck and sorry to hear that :smh:

:smh: at the man trying to hold you back.

I got a 2nd job interview on Fri, I hope I get it :pimp:

Also scheming at work to get my own office :pimp: :evil:

Also gained 5 pounds :smh: this office life ain't for me :smh:

you got his bruh :pimp:

Thanks bruhs. This 2nd gig isn't my type of work, but it will take care of some things I need to get done so I will place my pride to the side for the betterment of myself. I plan on doing it for about 3-6 months and by then I should be in to IT how I plan on being. MMG you gon get that gig Friday bruh!

Back
Top Bottom