the thread about nothing...

I need to stop judging people based on their musical preferences, but sorority girls who are into the same kind of rap I am are currently my weakness.

:wow:

untitled-1l7y7l.gif

Tears everytime :lol: :smh:

I see why this chick got a real good body. she get it in.

and she's only 17
mean.gif

GGOODDAAMMITTT!!
I ain't eem much pay attention to the workout. All I was focused on was those lil cakes pokin out those tights
I never have but I would eat the whole cake. When ever she wanted it the whole thing 4real.
my ex sent me a message on facebook last night after 7 months, she pretty much hinted she still wants a relationship but the catch STILL IS i must be a jehova's witness to be with her. would any of you guys commit to a religion to be with a girl who makes you happy and know you'll be happy in the long run and could possibly be together forever? i'm 22 years old and this is the first girl i could honestly say i love, or should i just move on and wait to find a girl who wants me for me?
No don't do it my coworker did this got married had kids and divorced in 6 years.

P.S. say goodbye to x-mas and birthday's

Finally got a pair of 2k4s over the weekend for $50 at the outlets, 8 years too late.... and I'm 100% on the bandwagon for these shoes. Holy smokes I love them

They performed well right outta the box

dam makin me feel like a fool

i bought em for 140 when they released a couple months ago :smh:

thought they would sell out

This cougar life website is BS. Can't even send a message to a chick unless you subscribe (read: pay) :smh:

Man I'm trying to dive in some cougar yambs before the year is over

snowing in Chicago right now. Not unexpected at this time, but it would be nice to know that ahead of time weather guys.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21  

and damn you Pizzo
spoke to sooon fam damn you aha, redman -2 right now 
mad.gif
 and all i need is 3 points for my 7 game winning streak to continue !
could get lucky tonight
nerd.gif
cant believe were tied right now, hopefully redman sees a touch in OT and gives me that victory.. spoke to soon damn ill take it over a loss anyday. redman though on the otherhand
mean.gif

Last edited:
[QUOTE name="Elpablo21"]

and damn you Pizzo
spoke to sooon fam damn you aha, redman -2 right now >:  and all i need is 3 points for my 7 game winning streak to continue !

could get lucky tonight :nerd:
cant believe were tied right now, hopefully redman sees a touch in OT and gives me that victory.. spoke to soon damn ill take it over a loss anyday. redman though on the otherhand :smh:
[/quote]

this is my third tie, THIRD..I hope like my matchup with Carver they adjust points and give you the win

**** this season

Back
Top Bottom