the thread about nothing...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149581313

sheesh :smh:

this had me dying though

"holy hnnnggghh at the new picture. i will jack off incessantly to it, because OP...i live vicariously through you. when you achieve greatness, i achieve greatness, when you're down and out, as am i, when you drop loads, i drop loads. we are one in the same, we are brothers"

these misc dudes :rofl: :rofl:

Filmed a video with riff. Last night. We. All got black out drunk in my kitchen. This dude said he'd make us food. It.was ramen with chilli seasonings. :lol:. I'll post the video when he uploads it. My house is trashed now :lol:

did he bring the rice out, though?

On a scale from 1-10?

Wouldmotorboat/10

sorry to hear that bro. What did you do if you dont mind me asking

IT Desktop Support Analyst...Life of a contractor though...I knew what it was as soon as we got called into the meeting...but I have a few interview lined up for the week....trying to land something permanent contracting is for the birds...lol

anybody remember that actor Maia Cambell that was all strung out on drugs from a WSHH vid a couple years back? well take a look at how she looks now.

I must say that she looks nice. it also look like she gained some weight since the vid. I'm glad that she off the drugs now. hopefully she could bounce back.

Back
Top Bottom