the thread about nothing...

I see why this chick got a real good body. she get it in.

and she's only 17 :smh:

GGOODDAAMMITTT!!

I'd like to see this done with an Iphone

I see why this chick got a real good body. she get it in.

and she's only 17 :smh:

GGOODDAAMMITTT!!

I ain't eem much pay attention to the workout. All I was focused on was those lil cakes pokin out those tights

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Elpablo21  

and damn you Pizzo
spoke to sooon fam damn you aha, redman -2 right now 
mad.gif
 and all i need is 3 points for my 7 game winning streak to continue !

Finally got a pair of 2k4s over the weekend for $50 at the outlets, 8 years too late.... and I'm 100% on the bandwagon for these shoes. Holy smokes I love them

They performed well right outta the box

my ex sent me a message on facebook last night after 7 months, she pretty much hinted she still wants a relationship but the catch STILL IS i must be a jehova's witness to be with her. would any of you guys commit to a religion to be with a girl who makes you happy and know you'll be happy in the long run and could possibly be together forever? i'm 22 years old and this is the first girl i could honestly say i love, or should i just move on and wait to find a girl who wants me for me?

my ex sent me a message on facebook last night after 7 months, she pretty much hinted she still wants a relationship but the catch STILL IS i must be a jehova's witness to be with her. would any of you guys commit to a religion to be with a girl who makes you happy and know you'll be happy in the long run and could possibly be together forever? i'm 22 years old and this is the first girl i could honestly say i love, or should i just move on and wait to find a girl who wants me for me?

NO!

You're young, too many fish in the sea to be doing something that drastic to just be with her.

There's married couples who don't even share the same religious beliefs, that should tell you something.

hell nah..

especially not for that backward *** religion.

[QUOTE name="Elpablo21"]
Originally Posted by Elpablo21 

and damn you Pizzo
spoke to sooon fam damn you aha, redman -2 right now >:  and all i need is 3 points for my 7 game winning streak to continue !
[/quote]

could get lucky tonight :nerd:

This reminds me of a coworker of mine, who absolutely lost his mind for another coworker. But the catch was she is a Mormon. And wouldn't do nothing unless they got married. Fast forward about a year and they were getting married. And then my dude stood her up and pretty much went MIA for about 2 weeks.
laugh.gif

Moral of the story, if you really have feelings or whatever for this bird then do your best to make it happen. Otherwise get the hell out

Around eleven in the morning today, Animal Control and a cop car stopped in front of my house.

I walked out to see what happened and animal control was picking up a dead/injured dog on my sidewalk. Like literally behind my dad's car.

From the quick glimpse I saw of the dog, he wasn't familiar. I think someone came to dump him here. :smh:

This should be a thread papi

take that step seriously and don't compromise just to satisfy her...5 years down the line it won't be working. Because she's obviously going to require that you marry her. So you'll be married at 22, practicing a religion because of a girl???

So if you love her you'll let her do her, and if you want to do what she does...you'll have to be commited to it or else that relationship won't last, and you'll be looking back thinking to yourself that you just wasted some good years.

Religion should bring people together, not take them apart.

Back
Top Bottom