the thread about nothing...

Flooding aside, I kinda wish it would just rain all day long. Just once.
I think thats the problem with Texas, it doesn't rain enough. Its something alleviate bout rainy days. If it would just rain, all day, non stop, more often, people would calm the **** down.

It rains all the time here on the East Coast....it makes people even more delusional and crazy on the road ways. You can have all that.

Well, thats all day everyday, rain, hail, sleet or snow here. So....

Hate girls who ALWAYS think they can get smoked up, if it was my girl i wouldnt have a problem but they need to start comming prepaired or they aint hittin the blunt. Atleast match up or offer to throw up once inawhile  

Never going to happen.

Women are the crabbiest mfers ever. In their mind, their presence is good enough.

this aint for no **** ***** so if you a real ***** then **** wit it

***** ***** ***** ***** dont believe just watch dont believe me just watch

:pimp: :pimp:

Hate girls who ALWAYS think they can get smoked up, if it was my girl i wouldnt have a problem but they need to start comming prepaired or they aint hittin the blunt. Atleast match up or offer to throw up once inawhile  

It's a combo of things.

Females think their presence for certain matters is enough, no ***** it isn't.

And dude before you trying to get them cheeks or trying to get in there offering to pay for everything :smh:

Having 2nd thoughts about this 2nd gig because sales is just not my thing at all. I don't mind the hours, but to sell 25 hours a week plus my regular gig, school, and studying for my A+ exam.
What's the A+ exam? 
Need a little advice...theres been a chick , i met her a few months back, who's been inviting me to her parties for the past month or so. I've gone to all of them , big and small.The deal is i'm not sure if she sees me as her friend or something more. Reason i say this is because is she invites me over more than any of my other friends. (in particular get togethers)

I find her interesting and i would like to become more than friends ( the only time i talk to her is at parties).

Welp she invited me to another party tonight and now im debating on whether going or not. I don't have school tomorrow nor work so I really dont have an excuse for not going. I also don't want to seem too available tho.

Should i go yes or no?
I know theres a little rule you guys like to follow " if a girl gives you attention, you show her less" .

yes i know my question might sound confusing..but this is the best way i could word it..
oh and btw she said at her last party that she had broken up with her bf earlier that week.

Thanks
Don't go. Ask her would she like to grab a bite to eat and do something else your town has to offer instead, preferably something quiet. It could be a simple walk though the park/on beach. 

this aint for no **** ***** so if you a real ***** then **** wit it

***** ***** ***** ***** dont believe just watch dont believe me just watch

:pimp: :pimp:

POPPED A MOLLY I'M SWEATIN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

POPPED A MOLLY I'M SWEATIN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't go. Ask her would she like to grab a bite to eat and do something else your town has to offer instead, preferably something quiet. It could be a simple walk though the park/on beach. 

:smh: :smh: :smh:

Do not do this.

Just man up, show confidence, and make a move this evening after ya'll both have a few drinks in you.

heisman them ****....
if you didnt
A) put on
B) have an empty to contribute
C) have one to match
D) knocking me back afterwards
you aint hittin da loud with me

Smoke em out & soon as the joint is gone...they is ghost! :lol:

thats why i like rolling up papers & blow smoke they way then pass the jay to my boy like "this is some fireeeee":smokin

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Do not do this.
Just man up, show confidence, and make a move this evening after ya'll both have a few drinks in you.

Yeah if he were to follow the alternative offer advice.....he might as well just offer to pick her up in the morning from whatever dude's house that will be banging her that night.
mean.gif
If somebody else beating, why would he want her? If he just wanna smash, tell her. If he want to make her his girl, he should ask her to skip the party and do something with him. Don't have dude being her +1 at every party she goes to. If that keeps up, he'll be leaving dolo after she already left with some other dude.

And Duke wins by 10 tonight. 

Last edited:
If somebody else beating, why would he want her? If he just wanna smash, tell her. If he want to make her his girl, he should ask her to skip the party and do something with him. Don't have dude being her +1 at every party she goes to. If that keeps up, he'll be leaving dolo after she already left with some other dude.

He should recognize the time and situation. If a chick just broke up with her boyfriend and is trying to hop into another relationship.....what does that say about her? Don't make it more than what it is and just enjoy it. She is a single woman.....she is entitled to sleep with multiple people, he could either choose to be one of those people or not. Maybe if he handles his business he could have a regular.

Homeless man jailed after charging cellphone at public park

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/11/...charging.html#storylink=addthis#storylink=cpy

If hes homeless, how does he.....??

Where was he......???

But don't is say "Public"?????

Prepaid phone I guess.

He maybe homeless, but he can have friends to talk too :nerd:

Other homeless friends ? :nerd:

You have a life before becoming homeless.

Some have families, some have friends.

Some even prefer the "lifestyle" of a homeless person (it's crazy I know, but it's the truth)

Homeless man jailed after charging cellphone at public park

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/11/...charging.html#storylink=addthis#storylink=cpy

If hes homeless, how does he.....??

Where was he......???

But don't is say "Public"?????

Prepaid phone I guess.

He maybe homeless, but he can have friends to talk too :nerd:

Other homeless friends ? :nerd:

You have a life before becoming homeless.

Some have families, some have friends.

Some even prefer the "lifestyle" of a homeless person (it's crazy I know, but it's the truth)

this needs to be a thread. Doesnt really fit in here

^
:rolleyes

If this thread only had what it should, they would be nothing :nerd:

Last edited:

He should recognize the time and situation. If a chick just broke up with her boyfriend and is trying to hop into another relationship.....what does that say about her? Don't make it more than what it is and just enjoy it. She is a single woman.....she is entitled to sleep with multiple people, he could either choose to be one of those people or not. Maybe if he handles his business he could have a regular.
Didn't read all these details, but even if I just wanted to beat or wanted to make her my girl, I'd tell her to skip the party and come chill. Being a permanent +1 is lame.

i think the mods messed with the Rep system.

it seems you now needa couple to move up 1 or 2 :nerd:

i think the mods messed with the Rep system.

it seems you now needa couple to move up 1 or 2 :nerd:

:nerd: Had one earlier and got a +1.

We tried to discover the rep system before.... **** is more complicated then I thought.

Back
Top Bottom