the thread about nothing...

My reps are off too. I should have gotten about 7 in a thread. But I still don't see them. 

Ups playing games man. Suppose to get my stuff yesterday (it was out for delivery) , then said it was left at the facility and would get here today. Its 7 o clock, aint nothing coming. I hate false hope.

90da50364457c1b3dde342b52fecaab7_large

Ups playing games man. Suppose to get my stuff yesterday (it was out for delivery) , then said it was left at the facility and would get here today. Its 7 o clock, aint nothing coming. I hate false hope.
i feel you man..

it seems like my house is always last on the UPS man's route. 
tired.gif

so maybe the more reps you have the more it takes for it to go up.... so people cant self rep.... or it makes it harder.... to rep your self :nerd:

but then the lower reps you have and get reps from higher reps you got more reps.....

sorta like....

rep...cetion....inception.....for reps..... :nerd:

:nerd:

They were painting kids' faces at Chick Fil A and the lady asked, "Do you want to get your face painted? Oh wait it already is." I just looked at her with the stone face but my coworker whose also black starts laughing. She knew immediately she said something wrong and tried to flip it into a light joke. No $^%.

Having 2nd thoughts about this 2nd gig because sales is just not my thing at all. I don't mind the hours, but to sell 25 hours a week plus my regular gig, school, and studying for my A+ exam.

what have you been using to study for the A+?

Mike Meyers A+ complete guide and Professor Messer videos.

CompTIA A+ 2012 Update:
The A+ 700 exam series retires August 31, 2013 and all A+ voucher(s) will be valid for either the A+ 700 or, A+ 800 exam series, through that date. Effective September 1, 2013, voucher(s) will only be valid for the A+ exam 800 series.

Going to take this for the first time by the end of January (Should have taken this back in my Circuit City days :pimp: )

FYI:
Network+ (N10-004) ended about 3 months ago

CompTIA Network Plus Certification 2011 Update:
Effective December 1st, 2011 New Network+ exam (N10-005) is available. The existing CompTIA Network+ exam (N10-004) IT certifications remains available until August 31, 2012.

Last edited:
They were painting kids' faces at Chick Fil A and the lady asked, "Do you want to get your face painted? Oh wait it already is." I just looked at her with the stone face but my coworker whose also black starts laughing. She knew immediately she said something wrong and tried to flip it into a light joke. No $^%.

eso_es_racista.gif

i didnt wanna use the black one :nerd:

this aint for no **** ***** so if you a real ***** then **** wit it

***** ***** ***** ***** dont believe just watch dont believe me just watch

:pimp: :pimp:

POPPED A MOLLY I'M SWEATIN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

POPPED A MOLLY I'M SWEATIN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive been yelling this in my head all day :lol:

POP A MOLLY IM SWEATIN

it seems like rap dudes just found out about molly its in like every song now :nerd:

theres this girl at my job who literally NObody is trying to plow despite how obvious her flirting is with every dude she talks to
i am personally not interested because she has a flat tortilla face and is insanely annoying but im surprised not 1 dude has knocked her down by now.

theres this new girl at my job shes been here for not even 2 months and already smashing the manager :smh:

Back
Top Bottom