the thread about nothing...

lbj would've been spread out eagle hollering for a gurney..
Lebron:
FotoJet-2.png

So far, so good.
for me, it's not the best movie. although the sense of realism of people's action in such stressful situation is really bone-chilling. all sense of righteousness out the window for the sake of survival. it's a question of morality really.

for me, it's not the best movie. although the sense of realism of people's action in such stressful situation is really bone-chilling. all sense of righteousness out the window for the sake of survival. it's a question of morality really.
People compromising their own sense of righteousness is what makes it an interesting movie to me because given the situation, caring about your family/friends over others is as real as it gets. Movies like "The Mist" and "War Of The Worlds" also delve into people succumbing to deplorable behaviorisms.

I lost so much time and money with sneakers...Now I'm back at selling the few ones I still got, and as they're old I have to mention to not wear them so it's not helping, but if I don't do this and the bubbles blow, they would cause me problems, I would like to be able to go visit the old me and told him it was 100 % waste of time and money, waste of time buying them, then waste of time selling them, waste of money buying them, waste of money still selling them
If I was less excessive and just bought strictly the minimum and worn it, I could do now things more interesting :rofl:
It's kind of funny to see even for things not important in life you still have to deal with consequences, you can't hide from your past acts, one day they would come after you :lol:
Wish I anticipated that...But no, passion over reason :sick:

6547_backdrop_scale_1280xauto.jpg

_

Tony Danza and Bill Murray being 70 remind us how time flies...

Last edited:
question. are there other uniforms that MJ has used over the years? (aside from the bulls jerseys and others like the ones from UNC and his olympic stints)

i'm making a few designs for the 1/12 scale bball uniform thing and i was wondering if i missed one or two that he used throughout his career.

question. are there other uniforms that MJ has used over the years? (aside from the bulls jerseys and others like the ones from UNC and his olympic stints)

i'm making a few designs for the 1/12 scale bball uniform thing and i was wondering if i missed one or two that he used throughout his career.
Number 12 that one time

People compromising their own sense of righteousness is what makes it an interesting movie to me because given the situation, caring about your family/friends over others is as real as it gets. Movies like "The Mist" and "War Of The Worlds" also delve into people succumbing to deplorable behaviorisms.
added the fact that this movie came out in the middle of a pandemic. one could see the parallelism. some people go rabid because they think that their own needs outweigh others.

What is it about pickup games that brings out the light skin racism in black people? Is it that feeling of having to act macho around strangers?

EVERY damn time it’s

“I got soft r&b singer over here!”

“Hey Curry, where yo fine *** mom at?”

“I’m bout to take your lunch money, Oreo.”
mans just plain ol’ “imma Tell you right now, I HATE light skinned ******!”

it’s bizarre. Only happens to me during pickup basketball. No other avenue in society

What is it about pickup games that brings out the light skin racism in black people? Is it that feeling of having to act macho around strangers?

EVERY damn time it’s

“I got soft r&b singer over here!”

“Hey Curry, where yo fine *** mom at?”

“I’m bout to take your lunch money, Oreo.”
mans just plain ol’ “imma Tell you right now, I HATE light skinned ******!”

it’s bizarre. Only happens to me during pickup basketball. No other avenue in society
Racism is everywhere from everyone, so maybe when we're all together it could be between Whites and Blacks, but when people are just between themselves they got to find another "enemy". I'm White and wouldn't forget once about 13 years ago I was with my girlfriend (Black) with her family (not real family but accepted by her as this because of origins link) and then a guy ring the door, and when he saw me, as I was the only White, he told "it's mixed race this evening". Until this day that's the kind of remarks, no matter if it's against Blacks / Latinos / Whites I couldn't accept...

EDIT : Something similar exists in France between some Maghrebians : when there are Blacks or Whites they seemed to be very united. But when they're between themselves like between Algerians and Moroccans there could be some racism as their history is not the same at all, Morocco is extremely touristic and there is a racism from some Algerians towards Moroccans women etc.

EDIT 2 : Or the "bounty" insult from Black to other Blacks acting like Whites according to them (I don't know if this exists in US as an insult but basically it's because Bounty refers to some junk food with chocolate at the exterior and coco at the interior)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom