the thread about nothing...

Portrait I finally got around to finishing. First time drawing dogs. I like how it turned out.
20210523_184306.jpg

This girl keeps calling me babe or baby and I honestly do not like it lol
someone at work calls me like that before. it's quite uncomfortable to be honest. I'm just thinking if the person was your type, would you react differently? I might have and return the favor by saying "sexy".

Last edited:
Time flies
744446AD-F7B1-4FF5-A941-1F6EFC67AFE0.jpeg
5D3805CF-FEEF-42AA-926C-33F7BA54D830.jpeg
7FBA5830-9A8C-4ED2-9350-CABC8F9AA7BD.jpeg
Yes. You wearing men shoes now.

:lol:

Well my neighbors actually called the cops on me :lol: Proscuters declined to pursue the drug trafficking charge though despite admitting to it in the interrogation. My regular dealer had quit so out of cheapness and laziness I used Silkroad for some time. After a year or 2 of much cheaper orders without issues, one of the packages with 20g of weed from a vendor I normally didn't use because the usual guy ran out of stock of the strand I wanted, accidentally landed at one of my neighbors' homes and they opened a suspicious smelling package, finding drugs inside and then called the cops on me.
At the end of the day I'm not mad at my neighbors, they're older folks so it is what it is.

I remember posting in this thread while I was being interrogated lol

As you said, for this topic especially, we better not expect something different for older folks as most of them have a different way of seeing "drugs", it's the evil !

_

It surely wouldn't last but since a few days I woke up before 6 AM without alarm and it's quite satisfying the amount of time you have, elders were right ! Especially for messy places you're trying to make become ordered...
The day I would combine waking up early + "empty" space + clean space as possible with good aeration I'ld be good
All cheap stuff taking too much space so can't wait to succeed these objectives
Even about the way of getting dressed, wouldn't give it up with sneakers, but about clothes I'm going to be more about adult ones, I look like a teenager, it didn't disturb me before, but as we're in a superficial world I no longer want to give people opportunities to not taking me seriously, in real life I mean. Like when a one at work at the phone was telling me I was disrespecting her, I had to control myself as I understood what she was doing to me, because of hierarchy and the fact she is a woman and I am a man, I already knew which one was going to win, so my way of speaking saved me, as I was very respectful with it. But it's not finish yet. I have to make myself untouchable for all these - - - - - - - - :rofl:
"From rapper to entrepreneur" vibes :lol:

31973-puff-daddy-p-diddy-sean-combs-cinema-judd-apatow-sans-sarah-rien-ne-va.jpg

Life expectancy for a man is supposed to be 80 years. Okay, so when we're 40 we're at the middle of something. If we could quit our job at 65 years old it let us 15 years...
15 years when old doesn't mean 15 years as young men. I now understand better people who want to profit of life before start working, they are right...

Back
Top Bottom