the thread about nothing...

I don't collect these but I'd buy this if I saw it

20210524_184726.jpg

Mechanics barely make a profit from oil changes. And the profit they do make isn't worth their time.

Source: trust me bro
Oil changes definitely not meant for profit. They're meant to get you in the door so when they do the inspection they can point out to you what work you need done and hope to gain your business. Good shops know there's plenty of honest work to be had since most cars over 50k can use a little upkeep. Bad shops will try to scare you into stuff you don't need.

Hell no, 2 u got 2 other kings from that generation that stayed consist in sales & reception throughout the decade as well.
Go on....because I’m blanking out. I’m not even a Drake, but I feel like no one really drops as much, consistently.

Have I NOT been drinking enough coffee? :emoji_thinking:

Wasnt no way Cole was getting artist of the decade. And I'm a big fan.

Kendrick I could see. A legit arguement as he does have some pop value. But not nearly as much as Drake. Plus Drake drops more music.

As little of a Drake fan as I am, I tried figuring out a better option and I struck out. So whatevs. Props to him.

The Rock laid the blueprint and John Cena is trying to follow it. Mans is every where. I dont remember the Rock getting this much exposure though. Games shows, movies and commercials all at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom