the thread about nothing...

I didn't know him, I just saw about 30 seconds I was laughing out loud, dude being rude with some young non binary reproaching him to not having - - - - - to make his - - - - split to become a woman sex :lol:

LTG rants, stories and getting dudes banned from his chat always good for a laugh.

Resell on the AJKO's starting to slowly fall here in the PI. Hope it continues that way so that I can save up for a below-retail price pair.

A deadstock pair below retail sounds like a pipe dream... but I DID get lucky on scoring a pair of Space Jams for below $60, so... I'd take my chances lol

I wish I could use the Haha and Wow reaction. What do you even call that? Is it transphobia?
IndeciseDudesPhobia :lol:
LTG rants, stories and getting dudes banned from his chat always good for a laugh.
Funny is the gap between most of generations in which you could say mostly anything and new ones where everything would become a problem, they're not sensitive, they're tiring
If you find him an ####### why going on his Twitch anyway ? And even if we're not agree, he's funny, if someone is funny, I could accept to not be agree with him quite easily, this or if I don't like his lyrics but if he's a good rapper :lol:
playing video games is made me realize i didn't fear god. video games & good horrors flicks consistently takes me out of my calm demeanor.
Catharsis is very important, lucky video games exist to express fury "sainely", if we had to suffer from some people without complaining or video games...It would be really complicated :rofl:
We need to exteriorize all this because if we don't it will devore us, express permits to take distance

They’re about to pass this gun law in Texas and I’m torn. Get a gun and have to worry about getting shot by the police or don’t get a gun and worry about getting shot by everyone else. The way people worry about size, I’m might just head out..

They’re about to pass this gun law in Texas and I’m torn. Get a gun and have to worry about getting shot by the police or don’t get a gun and worry about getting shot by everyone else. The way people worry about size, I’m might just head out..

More seriously I can understand you, or maybe if you try to chose some "acceptable" one, guns are like dogs in a way, you could have a dog that can protect you having some different image in collective imaginary, I guess it's the same for guns, if you go with old White racists guns, it should be good :lol: or put stickers of reactionary YouTubers on it :rofl:
In a way it's better to have one and not to have to use it, than to not have one and having to use it. But be sure to train before for your aiming. Also the number of bullets, because aiming is important, that's true, but having a very few bullets could be stressing. And the type of bullets. If you just want to protect yourself, you might want to chose something less lethal. It's very important that the gun goes with your personality. Its weight etc. Question of gun isn't possible here, but having a knife would be something similar in a way. I personaly do not have one on me because of police if I got unlucky, but I fear to may have to need it and regret it. It's about fearing police or thugs or both. Or Covid. Or life. :lol: It's complicated. Also our look determines how police officers would take it. Dressed streetwear doesn't help. Without caps, kicks and all this stuff might we could get a gun for you, a knife for me, and no problems :lol:
Until now I experimented problems with vigils, not police, or only once, but I did steal something in a supermarket a long time ago, so, not very innocent either :rofl:
But vigils don't like me in general, even more true younger, that was something...

EDIT : If it was legal and if I had to have one, I would like to have a silent on it, wouldn't want maybe other criminals to come hearing the sound, some spy vibes :lol:

unnamed (1).jpg

Last edited:
For those which are into twitch, do you prefer gamers that only play or chatty ones? It's not obvious to be like " Hi everybody we are going to play to..." so if people don't care...
Chatty ones. I have to be on my laptop a lot so I'm often hanging out in Twitch streams on a second monitor.
My favorite is aF0xyGrampa, man's a professional Mortal Kombat player but entertains his stream by beating up opponents in the most obnoxious annoying way possible to make them rage. The reactions then get saved in a soundboard and the subscribers can replay those clips with commands.
That stream always has me dying

Last edited:
Dude has some real issues :lol: I remember that story about him showing his nasty piss bottle on stream and insulting his viewers who were disgusted because in his view, pissing in a bottle was way more hygienic than a toilet.

Also that time he got his *** beat by BrolyLegs, a handicapped player who can only play with 1 hand and his mouth, and LTG went on some pathetic salty rant saying things like he wouldn't acknowledge some 'subhuman Krang looking thing slobbering all over a controller'

Dude has some real issues :lol: I remember that story about him showing his nasty piss bottle on stream and insulting his viewers who were disgusted because in his view, pissing in a bottle was way more hygienic than a toilet.

Also that time he got his *** beat by BrolyLegs, a handicapped player who can only play with 1 hand and his mouth, and LTG went on some pathetic salty rant saying things like he wouldn't acknowledge some 'subhuman Krang looking thing slobbering all over a controller'

Dude definitely be wildin. Got an excuse for everything.

My favorites are his BBC Fanfic he makes up, I swear he has this stuff written down. The UPS uniform story had me rolling.

I am not a criminal but if I was one I would tend to do some "real" - - - -, I mean if you got to be arrested one day, it better not be for some bakery - - - - like the man a few posts ago :lol:
And for non thugs like me I'ld be frightening at the idea to go to jail in US, so much I would probably fearing doing anything illegal :rofl:
Becoming then...suspect ! :nerd: You got to read each constitution from each place to know where you can be one :nerd: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom