the thread about nothing...

logo-white.png

I would like to trade about 90 % of my women colleagues against men colleagues, quiet or chatty accepted, just can no longer deal with unexpected. Hate to depend of lunatic's desires. If we got to take our break in 2 times, not all together, why people keep changing their hour never minding the others, selfish _ _ _ _ _

What about someone diabetic who do not want to talk about it ? When you work with this kind of colleagues, as long as you don't bring prooves for things, you might die that's not their problem. Why they had to ruin it ? They seemed to be ambitious, so get a better job and get the _ _ _ _ out of here. Please. Just asking for some routine, nothing special. Deceiving people.

For those which are into twitch, do you prefer gamers that only play or chatty ones? It's not obvious to be like " Hi everybody we are going to play to..." so if people don't care...

I love to complain here instead of making a scandal everywhere and everytime, the next is provided to you by Google Translate, sometimes you just got to express yourself with your own words and let it translates, how to even think in a foreigner language when you're just angry :lol:

I went shopping, I arrive at the cashier, a cashier is talking to a cashier, flirting with him by offering her something to eat in their fridge at her break. It is my turn, I pay 2 tote bags with my shopping. And I do not know how it goes elsewhere but here for a long time when we bought this kind of bags the cashiers took a pen and made a signature on the back to explain in case of control by a security guard that it had been paid. Since she doesn't do it on her own, I ask her. She tells me they don't do that anymore (supposedly). I explain to her that I have already been told that I had stolen because there was no such thing. So, quite irritated, she asks for a pen and does it. Without being able to help but later in a very condescending manner add "anyway you might as well have done it yourself at home". I appeal to karma. I agree that she and her colleague go further. That she falls in love with him, that he plays with her feelings, that she falls into depression. That I come back to do my shopping with 2 other tote bags to sign:rofl::

Didn't even know there was a video for it

In a very first degree and superficial but still : man in the mirror : do you agree to say we look like physically to the one we see in the miror but not the one in selfie ? Who is able to be fresh in selfie, I want to know if it's possible no matter how many efforts he would bring...It's like as selfies are supposed to be for narcissistics, it's like, oh you want it, you can have it you selfish - - - - - - -
"I'm (not) mad but I ain't stressin' "

This song, its energy...

DAY 0 since triple post

I didn't know him, I just saw about 30 seconds I was laughing out loud, dude being rude with some young non binary reproaching him to not having - - - - - to make his - - - - split to become a woman sex :lol:

I wish I could use the Haha and Wow reaction. What do you even call that? Is it transphobia?

I didn't know him, I just saw about 30 seconds I was laughing out loud, dude being rude with some young non binary reproaching him to not having - - - - - to make his - - - - split to become a woman sex :lol:

playing video games is made me realize i didn't fear god. video games & good horrors flicks consistently takes me out of my calm demeanor.

Back
Top Bottom