the thread about nothing...

michael-jordan-air-jordan-1-shattered-backboard.jpg

What is it about pickup games that brings out the light skin racism in black people? Is it that feeling of having to act macho around strangers?

EVERY damn time it’s

“I got soft r&b singer over here!”

“Hey Curry, where yo fine *** mom at?”

“I’m bout to take your lunch money, Oreo.”
mans just plain ol’ “imma Tell you right now, I HATE light skinned ******!”

it’s bizarre. Only happens to me during pickup basketball. No other avenue in society
Are there other avenues in life presented to you where short circuited trash talk is acceptable and is often used to gain an advantage?

Heard it was good but progressively worse over time. Especially when dude's movie career took off, so he wanted out!
Peggy Bundy cussing still has me shook though...
I can't tell when his movie career took off, but what I know is in this show amount of people die, it's quite too much in fact, but about the ones who died, for some of them it was a good thing in my opinion because I hate their character :lol: but they also killed great characters, so once some nice ones died, some interest disappeared
When Clay died, things changed, and not in a good way, his character was great, I liked it a lot when Opie died because I hated his character, in fact Jax and Opie got the violent/annoying vibe. While Clay is quite reflexive and violent if it's needed, not for his pleasure. At least for what I remember. I think Marilyn Manson and the last season in fact weren't really good ideas. It kind of annoys me Ethan Zobelle wasn't going back in another season after what he did...Nero was a good character too and Gemma was great. Can't stand Tara and Opie's wife

_

What is it about pickup games that brings out the light skin racism in black people? Is it that feeling of having to act macho around strangers?

EVERY damn time it’s

it’s bizarre. Only happens to me during pickup basketball. No other avenue in society
Micro-aggression with undertones of jealousy/self-hate imo. People also feel comfortable calling out "white boys".

EVERY damn time it’s

Losers who try to feel better about themselves by bring down others

I guess the neighbors think I'm sellin' dope
Well my neighbors actually called the cops on me :lol: Proscuters declined to pursue the drug trafficking charge though despite admitting to it in the interrogation. My regular dealer had quit so out of cheapness and laziness I used Silkroad for some time. After a year or 2 of much cheaper orders without issues, one of the packages with 20g of weed from a vendor I normally didn't use because the usual guy ran out of stock of the strand I wanted, accidentally landed at one of my neighbors' homes and they opened a suspicious smelling package, finding drugs inside and then called the cops on me.
At the end of the day I'm not mad at my neighbors, they're older folks so it is what it is.

I remember posting in this thread while I was being interrogated lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom