the thread about nothing...

Was having lunch at Pollo Loco with my bro when we saw my sister drive through the parking lot of the plaza. We finished quickly and waited for sis to walk into Subway. As luck wold have it, the nephews (11 and 13) were waiting in the car with the windows down......I crept up from behind the car screaming some nonsense and scared the **** outta them. Yes, I’m THAT uncle :lol:

what y'all getting into this weekend
Today was just some household tasks, cycling, gaming with a few of my friends and a lengthy video call with my boss to discuss me taking on the task of becoming the administrator of our website.

On Sunday I need to finish some preparation for Monday’s Zoom meeting, play some more Outriders with friends and partake in some sort of teambuilding quiz with a bunch of my coworkers and our bosses.

damn weekend work that’s rough
Only because I agreed to expand my tasks and responsibilities, it was entirely my decision. Either way I enjoy it so I don’t really see it as ‘work.’
The meeting prep I need to finish by Monday is basically just writing a document laying out the agenda for the meeting and who will take the lead on which topic.

It’s volunteer work so I decide how much work and what kind of work I take on. My actual income (social media) requires relatively little effort on my part so I can dedicate a lot of time to the volunteer work.

Last edited:
It reminds me about an episode of Sister, Sister in which Lisa told someone her tatoo used to be a cat and became a tiger with time or something like that :rofl:
What I liked about women is they're more clear about their intentions, have no time to waste, less false signals, they assume if they like sex etc.
Young women are a pain to me because too much playacting
And about sex, if we don't focus on body but on experience, how could a young woman could beat a woman of let's say 40 years ?
Then we got the character, in general I find women less annoying, young are too ambivalent, acting in a way to provoke some reaction but do not wanting this reaction to happen, but if it doesn't happen they aren't pleased too...It's exhausting for nothing, because they could be beautiful but that's all, their beauty is like Odysseus and the sirens. At the end, do they deserve so much effort ? I don't think so, I don't like to have to guess what women want, so ones which have no time to lose don't make you lose yours, that's great :smokin and you probably wouldn't have to do the entire job as they got experience and assume themselves more

I was just reading your post and I had a laugh. it is quite interesting that you find women being clear. there is a joke going around between men and women, where women more often changes their mind and are more frequently unclear. whereas men when they say something, they would actually do it. I find the joke to be highly accurate than not and I find it extremely rare to find women that knew exactly what they want.

I believe there is a saying that if one is willing to play the game, then it could be fun. just don't invest fully into it coz you could lose your mind and your money.

if you are talking about differences between girls and women in general, then I could I agree with you. girls are more about playing and seeing how many men they could fool around or consider as toys. as far as mature women goes, you exactly know what you are in for and what you can actually get without the round-about that girls often do. sex with girls is more about curiosity and taste testing. sex with mature women though, is more about blowing off steam. you can get more action with mature women for free than girls that you have to pay for.

she's only 30 years old, her first child was when she was 19, and her three other children 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️:emoji_shrug:

she's kinda too fertile?

i didn't even ask about her baby daddy but i assumed he's in jail from the little information she disclosed, IDK how long he been in jail honestly. that MF might be free any day and come looking for me LMFAOO

shes a barber, has tattoos, big ol ******* and asset, very well presented

she strictly said she doesn't do hookups so I wasnt expecting much. We just did bowling, talked and made out afterwards. then bam, videos of her playin with her kitty which I know it's real cuz of her hand tattoos

I want her her sister though... she's younger, just as thick and has no kids

generally, when women say something, it's mostly the opposite. especially when they are in heat, anything can happen.

I was just reading your post and I had a laugh. it is quite interesting that you find women being clear. there is a joke going around between men and women, where women more often changes their mind and are more frequently unclear. whereas men when they say something, they would actually do it. I find the joke to be highly accurate than not and I find it extremely rare to find women that knew exactly what they want.

I believe there is a saying that if one is willing to play the game, then it could be fun. just don't invest fully into it coz you could lose your mind and your money.

if you are talking about differences between girls and women in general, then I could I agree with you. girls are more about playing and seeing how many men they could fool around or consider as toys. as far as mature women goes, you exactly know what you are in for and what you can actually get without the round-about that girls often do. sex with girls is more about curiosity and taste testing. sex with mature women though, is more about blowing off steam. you can get more action with mature women for free than girls that you have to pay for.
Yes, I was thinking about young women in their 20's versus women of maybe 40 years old, 20's make people lose their time, very immature, just about their ego. And even if you get them you would be disappointed. Only interest is physically. That's all. Never met a woman of 20 years with charisma too. 20's are too young for me. 40's could have some charisma, experience, no time to lose, go straight to the point. I like people which who I could be frank. So 20's aren't for me at all, nothing real, trying to embellish. Yes, we both men and women come with defaults, then what ? Let's talk about it, accept it and we're good. Plus when it's about young women, as they're not frank for some of them and as they have less character for some of them too, it could let place to men of their entourage to be -------- with their pretender. While an average woman of 40 had experiences, so the jealous men entourage could be over for years :rofl: And when you deal with young women, you got to deal with parents, and no parents would like to see their 20/25years old daughter to be with a man of 34 :lol: especially fathers...When you deal with 40's you would have to deal with kids, it's easier : it works or not, if not you could still give up...And women with kids focus on what's real, so even if you're not perfect, that's not big deal, father of their kids wasn't too, so...Some young women think they're more than what they really are, society and men's faults as we gave them too much power only due to prettiness...

EDIT : And with time prettiness tends to disappear so people got to use other assets, becoming better persons for some of them
I feel, not all of courses, but some young women could be more about what you have, and older about what you are. Because as a young adult you have no money and could want to have a good situation, but as an older adult maybe you could have been with men with money which who ending has arrived and then you could be reconsidering your way of thinking...
I'm telling this because there is a quality only women could appreciate for hundred percent : be a nice guy.

Last edited:
20210522_190754.jpg

Caught this new smoker on clearance for 97 at Wallys World. My smoke vault seems like its on its last legs, plus this is electric so we'll see how that works vs gas

Back
Top Bottom