the thread about nothing...

i was just in a maternity hospital for clinical rotation and ive seen what giving birth does to da 🐱 her kitty on the other hand, looked brand new
It reminds me about an episode of Sister, Sister in which Lisa told someone her tatoo used to be a cat and became a tiger with time or something like that :rofl:
What I liked about women is they're more clear about their intentions, have no time to waste, less false signals, they assume if they like sex etc.
Young women are a pain to me because too much playacting
And about sex, if we don't focus on body but on experience, how could a young woman could beat a woman of let's say 40 years ?
Then we got the character, in general I find women less annoying, young are too ambivalent, acting in a way to provoke some reaction but do not wanting this reaction to happen, but if it doesn't happen they aren't pleased too...It's exhausting for nothing, because they could be beautiful but that's all, their beauty is like Odysseus and the sirens. At the end, do they deserve so much effort ? I don't think so, I don't like to have to guess what women want, so ones which have no time to lose don't make you lose yours, that's great :smokin and you probably wouldn't have to do the entire job as they got experience and assume themselves more

marikomorose marikomorose Didn't see them for a long time but "Dream On" and "Action!" weren't bad if no mistakes

Dream_On.jpg MV5BMjA0ODM1NzE5NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODAwODEzMQ@@._V1_.jpg

Love Charlotte from Sex and the City like Bree from Desperate Housewives :lol:
Always shocked

It reminds me about an episode of Sister, Sister in which Lisa told someone her tatoo used to be a cat and became a tiger with time or something like that :rofl:
What I liked about women is they're more clear about their intentions, have no time to waste, less false signals, they assume if they like sex etc.
Young women are a pain to me because too much playacting
And about sex, if we don't focus on body but on experience, how could a young woman could beat a woman of let's say 40 years ?
Then we got the character, in general I find women less annoying, young are too ambivalent, acting in a way to provoke some reaction but do not wanting this reaction to happen, but if it doesn't happen they aren't pleased too...It's exhausting for nothing, because they could be beautiful but that's all, their beauty is like Odysseus and the sirens. At the end, do they deserve so much effort ? I don't think so, I don't like to have to guess what women want, so ones which have no time to lose don't make you lose yours, that's great :smokin and you probably wouldn't have to do the entire job as they got experience and assume themselves more
she's only 30 years old, her first child was when she was 19, and her three other children 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️:emoji_shrug:

she's kinda too fertile?

i didn't even ask about her baby daddy but i assumed he's in jail from the little information she disclosed, IDK how long he been in jail honestly. that MF might be free any day and come looking for me LMFAOO

shes a barber, has tattoos, big ol ******* and asset, very well presented

she strictly said she doesn't do hookups so I wasnt expecting much. We just did bowling, talked and made out afterwards. then bam, videos of her playin with her kitty which I know it's real cuz of her hand tattoos

I want her her sister though... she's younger, just as thick and has no kids

she's only 30 years old, her first child was when she was 19, and her three other children 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️:emoji_shrug:

she's kinda too fertile?

i didn't even ask about her baby daddy but i assumed he's in jail from the little information she disclosed, IDK how long he been in jail honestly. that MF might be free any day and come looking for me LMFAOO

shes a barber, has tattoos, big ol ******* and asset, very well presented

she strictly said she doesn't do hookups so I wasnt expecting much. We just did bowling, talked and made out afterwards. then bam, videos of her playin with her kitty which I know it's real cuz of her hand tattoos

I want her her sisters though... she's younger, just as thick and has no kids
Her, her sister, and what about their mom ? :rofl:
Oh she's young, I always feel fearful discussing here because learning the dad is in jail makes me a little bit paranoid as if I did understand she doesn't do hookups and playing with herself, so a part of me thinking she's maybe still with him...
About her sister I understand what you said, but sometimes when you want "the better", you finish with nothing :lol: but yes, younger, no kids...
How old are you if no indiscretion ?

Her, her sister, and what about their mom ? :rofl:
Oh she's young, I always feel fearful discussing here because learning the dad is in jail makes me a little bit paranoid as if I did understand she doesn't do hookups and playing with herself, so a part of me thinking she's maybe still with him...
About her sister I understand what you said, but sometimes when you want "the better", you finish with nothing :lol: but yes, younger, no kids...
How old are you if no indiscretion ?
I'm two years younger than her. both of her adopted parents passed so she's living with her sisters and cousins.... they're all fine AF btw even though none of them are related by blood

another thing, she lives in the hood, I'm definitely not coming to da hood to ****... and she's most certainly aint knowing where I live

I'm two years younger than her. both of her adopted parents passed so she's living with her sisters and cousins.... they're all fine AF btw even though none of them are related by blood

another thing, she lives in the hood, I'm definitely not coming to da hood to ****... and she's most certainly aint knowing where I live
As long as you wouldn't have problem with her that's okay, but I'ld like to know when I frequent a woman how it would turn if things mess up, because I got to be careful as by the past it could have led me to trouble with some of them, implying other men, they could be manipulative themselves, or men in their entourage could be jealous and violent :rofl: that's why I'm a coward, I did have luck so I try now to not make the same errors :lol:

EDIT : like said, "ex" or boyfriend ? in jail, a lot of people with her... :rofl:you better do things the right way :lol:

As long as you wouldn't have problem with her that's okay, but I'ld like to know when I frequent a woman how it would turn if things mess up, because I got to be careful as by the past it could have led me to trouble with some of them, implying other men, they could be manipulative themselves, or men in their entourage could be jealous and violent :rofl: that's why I'm a coward, I did have luck so I try now to not make the same errors :lol:

EDIT : like said, "ex" or boyfriend ? in jail, a lot of people with her... :rofl:you better do things the right way :lol:
you wouldn't expect someone like me to be with a woman like her forreal forreal, i didn't expect this myself because i usually go for the cute-next-door-neighbor type of girl, but ive been feening for something dangerous lately

might just let it go though, idk
i have to smoke like 10 blunts and reevaluate if this 🐱 is worth it

Mortal Kombat X >>>>>>>> Mortal Kombat 11
Nah you're tripping
MKX tournaments are more fun to watch, I'll give you that. By the way, there's a huge MKX tournament taking place on Monday the 24th on Twitch with the best of the best MK players. Sonicfox, Ninjakilla, Tekkenmaster, ...

Subzero in MK11 is one of the most hated characters to play against because of his 11 frame low slide that goes under projectiles, his 19 frame unreactable F2 overhead and his 13 frame B32 string that starts with a low. B32 is -6 frames on block so it's only punishable by characters with a 6 frame D1 attack. On top of that, Subzero can special cancel his F2 overhead into his 11 frame low slide.
You have to make a guess on literally every attack a Subzero player comes at you with because the overhead and the low are too fast to react to. Even if you guess the overhead correctly, you have to guess again whether he'll cancel the F2 into his low slide, which leaves you with a very small window to go from stand block to crouch block.

MK11 Subzero would be one of the worst characters in MKX. Virtually everyone has 50/50 mix-ups where you're forced into a guessing game. There is a ton of broken bs in MKX.

For reference, the things like F2 and B32 refer to the buttons the attack uses. In fighting games we use 1234 so it can be understood universally across both Playstation and Xbox controllers. F is for forward, B is for backward, you get the idea.
93a8fbad4f3b3d5ade828f5ee5f1ea42.png

Sinead O'Connor is alleging that Prince assaulted her during a pillow fight.
She's only 54, idk why I thought she was at least 70. Not based on looks, but just bc I've heard that name since I was a child.

Nothing compares to you was over 30 years ago so that makes sense.

She’s had a tough time - and I get the feeling that she’s one of those people who has been right about a lot of things that she was ridiculed for and that’s understandably hard to cope with.

Bucks uniform is fire
That green and sail color looks great imo
I also like the font used
And the motorola logo suits the jersey perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom