the thread about nothing...

Was leaving Costco earlier today. There was a mother holding a 2ish year old walking near the park lot toward the street. Started getting concerned because that is an area where literally no one walks. Then I see a man with a stroller and another child pop up behind her. So my concern subsides a little as at least this mother and child arent alone stranded. I think maybe perhaps this is the first time I've ever seen anyone walking to leave Costco.

Then they stop near the stop sign that separates the Costco parking lot from the road. Wife pulls out her sign. Man pulls out a chair for the wife and kids and takes the sign. Grifters. So damn awkward. As a man that goes to work every damn day I'd be lying if I said a part of me doesnt think to myself that these types of folks should stop begging and go work. But at the same time, I realize I have no clue what their situation is and if the begging is necessary.

If I was rich, I'd try to spark up a convo and gauge their needs. And if I felt like they really lacked the options I'd try to do more than just hand them a couple of bucks.

That said, this Costco is in a very well off area. Pretty sure the family hopped out a car and walked to the stop sign. Could just be getting over. Wish they didnt have to do that at all whether they're scheming or really need the help.

A990571A-BFFD-469C-A1E6-38101F1647D0.png

Start to a Good Friday
😄

Why all Zack Snyder movies are long - now I think about it - Spike Lee movies are just as long.

twice. One time was for sneaking in a bottle of Jack Daniels and taking swigs at random at some college club/bar

the second time was a club in vegas. Can’t remember the name of it but they were doing free champagne drinks for ladies from 9-midnite. My girl didn’t really wanna get messed up so she started giving me hers to finish.

On like the 4th one, this gigantic bouncer guy noticed it and snatches my arm, causing me to spill her drink and my $20 Tokyo tea. Back then I was that aggressive drunk so I told him I was gonna smash his face against the bar and he did this to me
9E7A66FB-2B21-4FA1-B497-E9FC29DFEF86.gif

I....couldn’t relate to Friends.
I think Friends is just trash, aside from very few exceptions I generally hate sitcoms. Especially the ones with a laugh track, I absolutely can’t stand that.

99% of my coworkers are women, best believe that they're the perverts if anything. I think it was around 2 or 3 weeks ago, after a meeting a couple of coworkers and I stayed on the call to continue talking for a while. I don't remember exactly how it got brought up but one of them suddenly said something along the lines of 'btw have you, well not you [my name], tried out that hot/cold cream to put on your pusc? it's so good' and then there was a whole 45 minutes of discussing sex toys and BDSM

There's really nothing I could say to come off as a pervert compared to my female coworkers.
That's the point : women talking a lot about of sex, but when men do it, they're prompt to call them perv. I had a difference experience with one woman a few time ago. We used to talk at work. It was easy, and it's pleasant when it is, because most of the time it's a pain to talk to people in real life. So, when it's not, I like it. We were discussing, I was waiting to see if she was interested because I'm tired of men always having to do the entire job. She pretended it would have been more simple for one of my tasks if I had her number to call her when it would be done. We both now it wasn't especially for this. I mean, maybe I'm wrong, but, I don't think so, here. We used to text each other. Everything normal. Then she tricked me : she started talking about sex, what I didn't do before her, as society have changed, and now men suffer for the situation. She started. So, what ? I was supposed to talk about something else ? Maybe. But I didn't, I talked about it. Then she distorted the thing like I was talking too much about it. I tried to explain but she didn't want to listen. That's why I hate to talk to a single woman without witnesses about sex. I could easily talk about sex with women if they are at least 2, and if they talk about it a funny way, and in front of me. But a serious conversation without witnesses with someone you're not with could become a mess. Like problems at work on the phone with some chief, again, no witnesses.

Would we even be able to read yall conversations? Odds are your probably safe to be honest
No, I wouldn't, for several reasons : confidence and safety. At work I reveal nothing unless if it's a problem in work. So people could tell me anything personal, I would never reveal, even if we're no longer friendly. I'm not a sympathetic guy, because I could be both protesting about things I am not agree with or be taciturn. But I'm someone people can trust. I'm not about lying and all that stuff. And I have never revealed any identity in my whole life of women I had sex with. Never. And never talked about it either. Unless on some US forum here without telling names, talking about old facts that could have been purely invented :lol:
I try to not forget in which world we live : we used to be in a world where men were the ones we trusted, and women had a bad period (...), but now anything a woman says is admitted as a trust, so good luck to the man a woman would have trying to damage using lying...Because it's also exist women lying about their husband telling people he abused the kids or things like that. So, if a woman could do this to the father of her children, it means women are not better than men, so be careful :rofl:
I don't want to give people opportunity to call me a perv. You can think I'm an ####### and I'm okay with it, but not a pervert.

That's the point : women talking a lot about of sex, but when men do it, they're prompt to call them perv. I had a difference experience with one woman a few time ago. We used to talk at work. It was easy, and it's pleasant when it is, because most of the time it's a pain to talk to people in real life. So, when it's not, I like it. We were discussing, I was waiting to see if she was interested because I'm tired of men always having to do the entire job. She pretended it would have been more simple for one of my tasks if I had her number to call her when it would be done. We both now it wasn't especially for this. I mean, maybe I'm wrong, but, I don't think so, here. We used to text each other. Everything normal. Then she tricked me : she started talking about sex, what I didn't do before her, as society have changed, and now men suffer for the situation. She started. So, what ? I was supposed to talk about something else ? Maybe. But I didn't, I talked about it. Then she distorted the thing like I was talking too much about it. I tried to explain but she didn't want to listen. That's why I hate to talk to a single woman without witnesses about sex. I could easily talk about sex with women if they are at least 2, and if they talk about it a funny way, and in front of me. But a serious conversation without witnesses with someone you're not with could become a mess. Like problems at work on the phone with some chief, again, no witnesses.

No, I wouldn't, for several reasons : confidence and safety. At work I reveal nothing unless if it's a problem in work. So people could tell me anything personal, I would never reveal, even if we're no longer friendly. I'm not a sympathetic guy, because I could be both protesting about things I am not agree with or be taciturn. But I'm someone people can trust. I'm not about lying and all that stuff. And I have never revealed any identity in my whole life of women I had sex with. Never. And never talked about it either. Unless on some US forum here without telling names, talking about old facts that could have been purely invented :lol:
I try to not forget in which world we live : we used to be in a world where men were the ones we trusted, and women had a bad period (...), but now anything a woman says is admitted as a trust, so good luck to the man a woman would have trying to damage using lying...Because it's also exist women lying about their husband telling people he abused the kids or things like that. So, if a woman could do this to the father of her children, it means women are not better than men, so be careful :rofl:
I don't want to give people opportunity to call me a perv. You can think I'm an ####### and I'm okay with it, but not a pervert.

reading signals is quite difficult because it's based on assumptions. for me, I wouldn't go that far on assumptions unless I push the buttons/boundaries and see what happens. I have noticed that women feel comfortable and secure having wholesome conversations with me and sometimes women stuff that typically women wouldn't discuss with a male companion. women knew that I'm married and have seen my wife, guess that's where their confidence and my confidence with interacting with them comes from. I normally go to some extent on entering on conversations and when to stop. part of it has to do with the type of conversation and interests. in most times, my interests coincides with most females. I don't see myself highly irresistible or interesting though I see myself as mainly plain or could be boring at times mainly due to age. I dunno, but women just approach me and ask sometimes to tag me along with them, involve in certain conversations that my fellow male co-workers don't have the confidence to do, offered a ride, asked for a favor, etc.... I wouldn't think anything other than friendship. now, if things get a little physical (not about sex but physical contact), then you would know that you are into something different. both should be consensual like when the person returns your affection or you returning theirs. for me, I avoid being physical coz that would mean the start of trouble. it's better to make your motives clear. some women though are aggressive and are trying ways to get you to be physical with them. some like asking you to massage them, hold their hands, etc...

now I have seen co-workers that are involved with each other despite trying to hide it but their actions pretty much a tell-tale sign. again, it's the physical contact.

Something I find scary, we're talking about Amy and what she wrote here, I mean showing what she texted means no confidentiality, I don't see myself showing what women texted me, it's not very gentle or may I be a little too, but for me as men we got to avoid to tell people some details, I mean real people, especially about people they know, they don't need to know this, just my opinion

Normally I would never share a woman’s private texts either but this was a unique situation that was so confusing to me that I saw sharing them with a woman (in person so no screenshots or anything) as the best option to help me make sense of it.

I picked our main boss, the co-founder of the company, because she’s the female friend I trust the most and I know she (her name is Eva) wouldn’t start judging or viewing Amy or me any differently than before.
I left as much of the sex talk out as possible besides some parts that came off as flagrantly flirty.

Before sharing the texts, I explained to Eva why I felt this was necessary and subsequently asked again if she was still truly ok with the proposition.I also warned her that some parts contained sexually explicit information about not only Amy but myself as well.
Lastly I asked Eva that she had to do her best in continuing to view us, particularly Amy, no differently than before.
When I was showing Eva the texts, she quickly remarked something like ‘ok I see why you needed my input, any man would be very confused by a situation like this.’
She added that in the years she’s known Amy, she has known her to be flirty but never with guys, let alone a coworker she just met.

It was Eva’s idea actually to clear up the confusion without making things awkward by asking Amy a roundabout question that would indirectly lead to a clear-cut answer that would lift my confusion once and for all. And that plan ended up working exactly how Eva said it would.

So all in all I think it was the right decision given the unique circumstances. On paper, showing our private texts to our primary boss of all people, the founder of the company, looks bad on paper but Eva is one of the people I trust 100%.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom