the thread about nothing...

I mean, I havent watched LS nearly as much as I have friends. Friends has mad syndication going on.

That said, I can firmly say friends ain't all that good, especially beyond those early seasons. So LS being as good doesnt seem too far fetched to me.

C876D855-F0B3-4076-9FAE-56B033C8D5F1.jpeg

No disrespect, but she's doing too much, playing with people attention then pretending to be lesbian... :lol:
She can be a bit much but Amy's not ‘pretending’ to be lesbian though,she's been openly fully out of the closet for years. For a time I was a bit confused and annoyed at the mixed signals initially though, especially with the oddly intimate sex conversations.
That's just how she is I guess, at the end of the day I always have a great time talking or hanging out with her.

It’s amazing to me how some women can turn other people’s life long struggle into a “phase” and everyone is cool with it.

anybody been to a Colorado Rockies game? headed out there next week and the picnic area tickets are only $7. seeing if you can actually see anything from there

What were the mixed signals
A lot of flirty jokes, asking me lots of sex questions, telling me very explicit details on how she is in bed, masturbation, orgasms, ...
I showed some of our conversations to our primary boss (who I've been friends with for years prior to her hiring me) and she agreed 100% it came off as flirtatious. She has also known Amy for much longer than I do (~5 years vs. 4-5 months). I figured getting a woman to look at the conversations would be the best way of making sense of it. Eventually during a late night sex conversation I asked Amy in a roundabout way if she was attracted to both women and men and her answer was that before she came out of the closet, she'd kiss a guy here and there or go on a date to keep up appearances but then always found excuses to never go beyond that.

Last edited:
anybody been to a Colorado Rockies game? headed out there next week and the picnic area tickets are only $7. seeing if you can actually see anything from there

you should ask this in the MLB thread homie

alot of NTers traveled to plenty of parks might have a good chance someone did

About signals, it's funny how some women could be clear about it, and that's cool, while with others (youngers), you never can tell, they could be both a little bit agressiv ebut interested or very cool but not interested at all (even for older in fact), it is so hard to "read", it could be fascinating sometimes or disappointing, letting us dream about what could exist or be more concrete realizing how much it's a waste of time. But sometimes you need to waste time, as long it helps you to keep hope. Because when you're too lucid, life is long :rofl:

Something I find scary, we're talking about Amy and what she wrote here, I mean showing what she texted means no confidentiality, I don't see myself showing what women texted me, it's not very gentle or may I be a little too, but for me as men we got to avoid to tell people some details, I mean real people, especially about people they know, they don't need to know this, just my opinion

EDIT : that's also why I'm very careful with what I text with women colleagues, because it is very easy in 2021 to be mistaken for a pervert

99% of my coworkers are women, best believe that they're the perverts if anything. I think it was around 2 or 3 weeks ago, after a meeting a couple of coworkers and I stayed on the call to continue talking for a while. I don't remember exactly how it got brought up but one of them suddenly said something along the lines of 'btw have you, well not you [my name], tried out that hot/cold cream to put on your pusc? it's so good' and then there was a whole 45 minutes of discussing sex toys and BDSM

There's really nothing I could say to come off as a pervert compared to my female coworkers.

Yeah if you want to lose all feeling and sensation in your area/ vice versa for women
idk they be using these, with 8-11 levels.

Amazon product ASIN B071CPR2V4
After becoming a mother for the second time, I had a hard time squirting like I used to. Gave this a try and boom, squirt city.
Ladies, if you decide to give this a try, you're gonna need a towel and something to muffle the moans that are about to escape your mouth (if you have kids like me).
Omg what a game changer...I think it literally took an hour for my legs to stop shaking. I was a freshly born Bambi for a bit.

For the mismatched craze. I wouldn't mind having the option to choose either the same design from the left or the same design from the right or just straight up mismatch.

Having the left design but matching shoes from the Kobe 8 "What The" would've been fiyah...

:lol: I was trying to remember this lady’s name, her last name is Conchola. My dumb*** said, “Ms. Chingala....wait that ain’t right..” :lol: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom