the thread about nothing...

Them houghs putting tiger balm on their clam? :rofl:
:lol:
Well the one who brought it up, her name is Fien, made the comment in reference to something called an UpperDare evening, which is basically an event women host for their friends where the company provides them with a collection of sex toys and the host gets to keep it all for free if the guests order a combined total of €400. Fien was talking about how she thought it was funny how one after the other went to the bathroom and back to test out the hot/cold balm.
For reference, the conversation was between me, Amy and 2 other female coworkers Fien and Margaux. Then it turned out Amy and Margaux had been to UpperDare gatherings as well and from there it was all about sextoys for about 45 minutes with some BDSM/fetish talk briefly at the end.
And then it somehow transitioned right into to a serious conversation about mental health, going to a psychologist, ...

Last edited:
Also ladies being subtle freaks, My last job was at a place where the majority of the staff was women and they'd be saying the wildest ****. Had one department in particular that would say the wildest **** when I would show up. "Oh snap yall the men are here, get yall singles ready HAHAHHAH" I'm like "miss I'm here to install a printer"

Something I find scary, we're talking about Amy and what she wrote here, I mean showing what she texted means no confidentiality, I don't see myself showing what women texted me, it's not very gentle or may I be a little too, but for me as men we got to avoid to tell people some details, I mean real people, especially about people they know, they don't need to know this, just my opinion

EDIT : that's also why I'm very careful with what I text with women colleagues, because it is very easy in 2021 to be mistaken for a pervert
Would we even be able to read yall conversations? Odds are your probably safe to be honest

Took my second moderna shot yesterday. today i’m feeling just wrecked. hopefully this is the worst of it and i’m on the upswing

We can’t post Instagram links anymore - now the actual page won’t post if it’s a video.

While going to work this morning. I’ve lost track how many tractor/trailers have gotten stuck in this same spot.

4ECB5DCF-2030-4A61-966C-15EC78F54AAA.jpeg

This Amy sounds like quite the character
Quite the character is quite the understatement. :lol:
She's just a thesis away from getting her Master's degree in clinical psychology but has some serious psychological issues of her own.
When I got to know her in January she was going through a depression but I didn't notice until she eventually told me. In March she confided in me that she's been struggling with suicidal thoughts but decided to only tell me, not even her psychiatrist. She said it was because I somehow just make her feel uniquely comfortable. I just winged my responses, not really knowing how to handle a situation like that, but I guess I did something right. She soon started feeling better and has now been consistently happy the past 2 months. She helped me out a lot with some personal things before she ever told me about her depression in the first place so it's just a matter of returning the favor. I might be a little disappointed that she's not into men but at the end of the day she's been a great friend and is always fun to chat or hang out with.

Shorty who curved me 7 yrs ago on tbe Polo Maurice Boots date and hit me with the shoulder check half non hug getting her flowers on the news. She wrote a childrens book about Greenwood. She got a track with dude who she dipped on me to go twerk on the edge of stage now I see too. No hate. Everybody making it

Need a new barber. Hit my dude up and he tells me about the app I gotta download. "But I'm on the phone with you now" I know but we doing all scheduling on the app. "Bruh theres no appts available tomorrow " check it in the morning they should open up. "I'm deleting this app, one"

Need a new barber. Hit my dude up and he tells me about the app I gotta download. "But I'm on the phone with you now" I know but we doing all scheduling on the app. "Bruh theres no appts available tomorrow " check it in the morning they should open up. "I'm deleting this app, one"
the app is easier and better for scheduling

Speaking of female friends, some people tend to act like it's pointless or even wrong to frequently talk to/hang out with women you're just friends with. I don't get it.

Back
Top Bottom