the thread about nothing...

53t9srnti0071.jpg

That reminds me - There’s a couple of games I need to go pick up :lol:

The times people paid to get some ringtones, remember at high school one had How We Do of The Game, at this time I probably thought The Game would be a great rapper...
But to pay tribute to as many rappers as you can again and again doesn't mean this

I remember a few years ago, actually many years ago, this may have been shortly after Hurricane Harvey but Goodwill put out statement praticaly begging people to stop donating clothes that would literally qualify as trash (heavily stained and smelly shirts, underwear with skid marks and holes). That was so sad to read

I'm tellin you guys. If you're in a goodwill, salvation army, etc. Go in the women's section, don't be afraid. There is almost always a gem hiding over there. The disorganized ones stay putting women's clothing w/ the men's. You don't think the same happens in vice versa?

I was sick as hell yesterday (a cold). It's amazing what sleep has done for me. I'm kinda glad I got sick though b/c I needed sleep. I'm only kinda tired w/ some coughs & clogged ears now though. Should at least be 80% tomorrow.

She attractive?
1000% my type but it's Amy, my lesbian coworker/friend.
I just asked her what the deal was with the bra setup, she replied that she forgot she wasn't wearing a bra when the meeting was about to start so she quickly put one on over her shirt so her nipples wouldn't show

Back
Top Bottom