the thread about nothing...

What's that ?! :lol:
I never use urinal, I would prefer to go pee at the outside if I have only that choice, and I wouldn't ever understand men looking at other men doing it, so looking at their sex is even worst :rofl:
In life no need to compare, just do your thing, there would always be someone stronger than you or with more than you, that's unhealthy as hell...

My Birthday Today's my Birthday Niketalk.jpg

Blessed to see another year, Jordan Year! :nthat:

I'm 23 with a money tree
Growing more too, I just planted a hundred seeds
That's wassup. go on dive into some good cake.....

I like the OG FF7, there are some parts at the beginnings I don't like, but everything about combat was great to me. I played to FF8 then and I was quite disappointed so I didn't even finish it. But VII was great, even if it's always getting very repetitive to provoke combats to gain XP. That's where the problem is : you want to have the best stats but at the end there is no challenge, so the best part sould have been the beginning, but at the beginning you wanted to be the strongest, so hard to appreciate each thing at its time. For me, at least.

In fact I even wonder if the word colon doesn't have a link with Cristóbal Colón ? I might do some researches...later :rofl:

487250.jpg

Alright so it definitely came from Cristóbal Colón
[/QUOTE]

aside from the typical internal organ or human anatomy that we all knew, I always identified Colon as a place since I was a kid.

Back in da hayday of fake websites like nicekicks was selling fakes in addition to realbathingapes.com and similar fake websites... some of the fake colorways be fire but the construction and materials of the shoes was trash af

and these new retro colorways remind me of that in funny way, but they legit
got tricked a few years ago purchasing some kicks on a fake website. its not just the materials and construction was trash, those shoes gave me foot issues eversince.

I have 3% of Cherokee blood = I can not be racist :lol:

Could also work with " I can not be racist as I have a black friend " :rofl:

What if added then " I mean friend is a big word but at least we don't insult each other when we cross ourselves randomly in the streets, not to say I cross him in the streets because he is a drug dealer or something " :lol:

Jokes aside in these days when you're taken for a racist or something, if it's not true and not in real life, just give it up, because Internet is full of people thinking they're judges or something, but where are the lawyers then ? :rofl:
People condemn on presumptions, not on facts, so being guilty depends of emotions with them, not of reality.
So, for the sympathetic people, not a lot of risks, but for the outcasts...
what I find interesting though that during my travel in other countries, I got a first hand experience on how and what it felt like to be identified by your ethnicity, citizenship or nationality. I must say it felt weird and awkward to the point that it is becoming nauseating to listen as it is becoming more rude and disrespectful as it's being repeated over and over. I believe common courtesy in some other culture wasn't taught in other places, never existed or just not sensitive enough. on the otherhand, in some instances it's not, some just don't have good manners since I learned that the word Sir and Madam do exist in some other languages and just choose the word easily identifiable to you and when you address them with such courtesy they would get offended as well.

anyway, this is what NE*** meant for other people's cultures or upbringing

That pocket watching "what do u do for a living kid" represents almost everything I think is wrong with this younger generation. How much lower can the standards go?

We're talking about identify as this or that, next step would be to not identify, to not being sure of even existing, but if someone isn't sure he's existing, then he could become dangerous as consequences mean nothing for him...

maxresdefault.jpg
That's why he bled his fingers, he knew he would be in trouble some years later...Clever!

-

Also were wondering: does Run-DMC earn money each time people stares at others while crossing the arms ?

run-dmc.jpg
870x489_5e20a82d488f4-run-dmc-and-aerosmith.jpg

And Aerosmith crossing for the cross over, well done !

Attachments

• 9284.jpg
    9284.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 51Uu643qeCL.jpg
    51Uu643qeCL.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 51PpYU3WQLL.jpg
    51PpYU3WQLL.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 2447.jpg
    2447.jpg