the thread about nothing...

If there's anyone to fulfill wishes without having to take my soul (already given :lol:) might I ask for be a good singer ?
I tried to rap, I was wack as possible so it would definitely be a great plot twist for the world if the man who couldn't rap became a great singer instead ?
Come on world, make it happen.

GTA best era for me was III, Vice City and San Andreas. And San Andreas was the best one. Only problem I had with SA was some bug that erased my saves I think.
Mannnn!!! I use to try everything to save The Truths Mothership. It would always disappear after a while. They fixed that on the PS3 version. While it was cool, the game didn’t feel the same on PS3, especially with the music they cut.

29DB58F1-E033-4EA4-BCAB-044DE6F872B8.jpeg

got the Lil homey Rufio a board today. Gonna be shredding this summer Hopefully

What's that ?! :lol:
I never use urinal, I would prefer to go pee at the outside if I have only that choice, and I wouldn't ever understand men looking at other men doing it, so looking at their sex is even worst :rofl:
In life no need to compare, just do your thing, there would always be someone stronger than you or with more than you, that's unhealthy as hell...

Never understood what the deal was with buying fakes knowing it, it's like spreading to the world : yes I'm a cheater and I like that, if it's not legit just buy a cheap random pair, respect yourself instead of trying to act like. Nothing worst than poors trying to make average people think they're rich while real rich people for most of them playing it low key :lol:

Meant like a silly goofy cw. I can't really tell with the hq fakes sometimes.
Back in da hayday of fake websites like nicekicks was selling fakes in addition to realbathingapes.com and similar fake websites... some of the fake colorways be fire but the construction and materials of the shoes was trash af

and these new retro colorways remind me of that in funny way, but they legit

Ah, I see. Now that I understand a little more, I’ve always wondered why America sometimes refers to black people as “negro”. They're not Spanish speakers so I do find it odd that word be spliced in when they’re talking about history. Us Latinos don’t refer to white people as “blanco” (the word for color white). Just know that “negro” is not offensive in our language in case you hear it said by someone in Spanish conversation.
Damn crazy i open the thread on this post, I was conflicted a few days ago.
Heard this song where dude rapped “Negra es solo por hoy, después no te molesto”
Im trash at listening to rap songs in other languages so this was my legit reaction
uuemzkwkwkofdovtf0bp.png

What's that ?! :lol:
I never use urinal, I would prefer to go pee at the outside if I have only that choice, and I wouldn't ever understand men looking at other men doing it, so looking at their sex is even worst :rofl:
In life no need to compare, just do your thing, there would always be someone stronger than you or with more than you, that's unhealthy as hell...

That’s small D energy
I whip it out as soon as I enter the room to demonstrate dominance

Heard this song where dude rapped “Negra es solo por hoy, después no te molesto”
Im trash at listening to rap songs in other languages so this was my legit reaction
uuemzkwkwkofdovtf0bp.png

😂😂😂
That Tyler the creator freestyle was hilarious

Yeah, it really isn’t a bad word in our language. It’s even used as a term of endearment depending on the tone.

Back
Top Bottom