the thread about nothing...

1000% my type but it's Amy, my lesbian coworker/friend.
I just asked her what the deal was with the bra setup, she replied that she forgot she wasn't wearing a bra when the meeting was about to start so she quickly put one on over her shirt so her nipples wouldn't show

What's your "type"

DecimalCheerfulItaliangreyhound-size_restricted.gif

1000% my type but it's Amy, my lesbian coworker/friend.
I just asked her what the deal was with the bra setup, she replied that she forgot she wasn't wearing a bra when the meeting was about to start so she quickly put one on over her shirt so her nipples wouldn't show
Have u told Amy you're interested in her b4 becoming her "friend"?

Quick story .

homeboy of a homeboy who I’ve met a few times , we follow each other on Twitter . In March I tweeted about my job offering the vaccine , so I’m getting it .

He told me “leave that alone melanated man” he then texted my dude who I’m close with , to tell him to tell me not to get it cause it affects your God gene and a whole bunch of reasons not to .

come Saturday we see he’s in the ICU, my dude texted him and he said because of covid and it hit him bad smh

go on Facebook today and see he just passed

smh … insane !

Quick story .

homeboy of a homeboy who I’ve met a few times , we follow each other on Twitter . In March I tweeted about my job offering the vaccine , so I’m getting it .

He told me “leave that alone melanated man” he then texted my dude who I’m close with , to tell him to tell me not to get it cause it affects your God gene and a whole bunch of reasons not to .

come Saturday we see he’s in the ICU, my dude texted him and he said because of covid and it hit him bad smh

smh … insane !
Do u know if his views on getting vaccinated changed?

Petite brunettes
Quick story .

smh … insane !
some people don't take Covid seriously until it's too late. problem with this virus is once you get it, you can't go back and take the vaccine to minimize the symptoms. you have to weather the storm and if you are lucky, you survive. this virus won't guarantee your survival even if you look like physically fit or healthy. it's a russian roulette.

i shared this in the covid thread. i work at a hospital and my coworker was an antivaxxer.
she passed away at 40 years old and she had 4 or 5 kids.
Assuming u saw a lot, she saw the same things you did & was still against taking the vaccine is just dumb. I want to know what those ppl are thinking just about more than anyone else.

Anyone here form Texas?

Might have to travel to Denton, Texas and was wondering if theres anything I should watch out for? its about an hour out from Dallas.

Assuming u saw a lot, she saw the same things you did & was still against taking the vaccine is just dumb. I want to know what those ppl are thinking just about more than anyone else.
I talked to her about it and I remember her saying she just wanted to wait. She kept waiting and waiting. Everyone was getting a lot of influence to take the vaccine. She didn’t have a good reason other than she just wasn’t sure about it and wanted to wait. My guess is she let the anti vaxx conspiracies cause doubt in her mind. She was a republican but she was very intelligent and not radicalized at all. It was very sudden too. Doesn’t make a lot of sense.

Have u told Amy you're interested in her b4 becoming her "friend"?
Not explicitly, I initially didn't know but she told me in I think our second or third one on one conversation that she's lesbian. But I'm pretty sure she knows. In hindsight the rainbow flag in her room should've made it pretty obvious.

ddd1d8a8607b7e31e51170452a0da2b4.jpg

f239292a3497cebbd942b48e0db802e7.png

Back
Top Bottom