the thread about nothing...

Assuming u saw a lot, she saw the same things you did & was still against taking the vaccine is just dumb. I want to know what those ppl are thinking just about more than anyone else.
as the saying goes, there is no cure for stupidity. problem is, there are a number of people that work in the hospitals that refuse to take the vaccine and are actively participating or if not are used in anti-mask/anti-vaccine rallies. I guess some should be identified and shamed as they are promoting public misinformation and causing misdemeanors and assaults as well. concern is that some of these morons have taken the shot by now or died. it's just so sad that some of them are not identified once they get the covid itself. I believe it would be helpful if these anti-vaxxers that got sick are used in a public commercial and state that they made a mistake on not taking the virus seriously and got them in a world of trouble. problem is, I guess they are just too embarrassed that their misguided opinion has led to look like fools in the end. I wonder where all that strong defiance that they have went and lost their balls.

Not explicitly, I initially didn't know but she told me in I think our second or third one on one conversation that she's lesbian. But I'm pretty sure she knows. In hindsight the rainbow flag in her room should've made it pretty obvious.

ddd1d8a8607b7e31e51170452a0da2b4.jpg

f239292a3497cebbd942b48e0db802e7.png
sorry but this was done intentionally for attention. I couldn't even bring myself to wear home clothes while having a meeting on zoom.
although years ago, I had someone in class that came still wearing a nightdress. it was highly distracting considering her OMG bazoongas are popping. not kidding.

1000% my type but it's Amy, my lesbian coworker/friend.
I just asked her what the deal was with the bra setup, she replied that she forgot she wasn't wearing a bra when the meeting was about to start so she quickly put one on over her shirt so her nipples wouldn't show
No disrespect, but she's doing too much, playing with people attention then pretending to be lesbian...
:lol:

EDIT :

How's she looking?
If she has to act like this don't wait for Salma Hayek :rofl:

sorry but this was done intentionally for attention. I couldn't even bring myself to wear home clothes while having a meeting on zoom.
although years ago, I had someone in class that came still wearing a nightdress. it was highly distracting considering her OMG bazoongas are popping. not kidding.
True, what if I was wearing my g-string working...oops :lol:
It's pathetic, I would have acted like I didn't even see it, she would have been deceived :rofl:
Like said no women need to do this, only some little girls, acting like some teens discovering their body changes and they can drive SOME men's attention with this, frightening attitude.
Because they don't really want that, at the end of the day!

Last edited:
What is it ?
What, you don't have breakfast overseas ? :rofl:

EDIT :

I talked to her about it and I remember her saying she just wanted to wait. She kept waiting and waiting. Everyone was getting a lot of influence to take the vaccine. She didn’t have a good reason other than she just wasn’t sure about it and wanted to wait. My guess is she let the anti vaxx conspiracies cause doubt in her mind. She was a republican but she was very intelligent and not radicalized at all. It was very sudden too. Doesn’t make a lot of sense.

I got people like this too, they made me tired

as the saying goes, there is no cure for stupidity. problem is, there are a number of people that work in the hospitals that refuse to take the vaccine and are actively participating or if not are used in anti-mask/anti-vaccine rallies. I guess some should be identified and shamed as they are promoting public misinformation and causing misdemeanors and assaults as well. concern is that some of these morons have taken the shot by now or died. it's just so sad that some of them are not identified once they get the covid itself. I believe it would be helpful if these anti-vaxxers that got sick are used in a public commercial and state that they made a mistake on not taking the virus seriously and got them in a world of trouble. problem is, I guess they are just too embarrassed that their misguided opinion has led to look like fools in the end. I wonder where all that strong defiance that they have went and lost their balls.
100% Co signed, they act like they were not simple humans, it makes me think about some "men" thinking by being virile they would avoid death...

Last edited:
Oh naw she did that **** on purpose. She clearly audtioning for a role in the next Judd Aptow film, or the Superbad remake
I mean, I'm not complaining :lol:

Back
Top Bottom