the thread about nothing...

Why is 2chainz using his Im Different song as his next single when it was just released on his album ?  
? that's what you're supposed to do...

normally albums have 3 singles, leading single... 2 more after the album drops.

I assume you're insanely young and dont remember.
ya man im insanley young, 21.. i just asked a question fam im not saying the song is bad prolly one of his best songs but dude should be alittle more creative.

Why is 2chainz using his Im Different song as his next single when it was just released on his album ?  
? that's what you're supposed to do...

normally albums have 3 singles, leading single... 2 more after the album drops.

I assume you're insanely young and dont remember.
ya man im insanley young, 21.. i just asked a question fam im not saying the song is bad prolly one of his best songs but dude should be alittle more creative.

nah i think 2 chainz learned to ride the wave & not try & go against it... im different is a smash in the clubs & i really dont know what other song he can pull off the album & make a single...besides luv them strippers(all over the radio) which isnt very kid friendly a single kinda needs that

Before i pull the trigger on this Amazon shipment for 2K13 ($45), does anybody know where I can get the game for below retail? Online or otherwise? I'm looking for legit outlets, I'm passing up on Craigslist.

Last edited:
this chick really said her p tastes like pepsi cola. 
devil.gif

I randomly came across this article about secret items on the Mcdonalds menu and it reminded me of the thread about the McGangbang a while back :lol:

i still havent tried one :nerd:

i don't feel like hanging out with my friends today, feelsbadman

my grammar has been bad today

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom