the thread about nothing...

So..... during the draft last night- I wondered who most of yall were (I'm DavsMavs btw). I knew pizzo obviously, and i figured Chiraq is Cold City (could be wrong)- I know cocotaso's too. But who else is involved- post your team name so we all know (maybe in S&T if we have a thread)
My team is "Easy Work."  I'm currently in 3rd, not bad for an auto-draft lol.

some dude with a european accent tried to beat me to the line at taco bell, then catches me staring at this chicks booty and hits me with the "the lines moving" , like it makes a difference how close you are to the counter before you can order
eyes.gif

hit him with the
ampffo.jpg

his pants must've been cutting off the circulation to his brain
laugh.gif

Tamia - " Stranger in my house" just popped up on Pandora.

Bruhs..

I forgot just how bad that chick was.

Last edited:
Tamia - " Stranger in my house" just popped up on Pandora.
Bruhs..
I forgot just how bad that chick was.

There is a reason why Grant Hill missed 7 years with "Ankle Injuries." I would spend 7 years inside of that two and enjoy all the money that FILA, Sprite, and the Detroit Pistons paid me.

some dude with a european accent tried to beat me to the line at taco bell, then catches me staring at this chicks booty and hits me with the "the lines moving" , like it makes a difference how close you are to the counter before you can order :rolleyes

hit him with the
ampffo.jpg

his pants must've been cutting off the circulation to his brain

:lol:

Can I get dreads like this so I can shake them to ignant **** ? I.E. chief keef and flocka flame?

Srs :nerd:

So..... during the draft last night- I wondered who most of yall were (I'm DavsMavs btw). I knew pizzo obviously, and i figured Chiraq is Cold City (could be wrong)- I know cocotaso's too. But who else is involved- post your team name so we all know (maybe in S
My team is "Easy Work."  I'm currently in 3rd, not bad for an auto-draft lol.

The No Fappers is my team

1st Place :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom