the thread about nothing...

I just got my cable bill it went from 170 to 212 since the "promotion" has ended thats with cable and digital hd dvr so i have a few questions. the only reason i have cable is for showtime, cinemax, HBO and football. Im thinking about ending this cable but im trying to figure out is how to watch sports online. because i have internet access tvs i have netflix and im thinking about getting hulu plus also

Came back from an interview and the guy said to send him some samples of my work (work in online media). Went to send him the links of some articles I've done and noticed that my former employers removed my name from the bylines of all the articles I've done
mean.gif
Scumbag move
mean.gif

What's going on here?
nerd.gif

I is confused
nerd.gif
Balding is no longer a fear of mine
pimp.gif

Came back from an interview and the guy said to send him some samples of my work (work in online media). Went to send him the links of some articles I've done and noticed that my former employers removed my name from the bylines of all the articles I've done :smh: .
Scumbag move:smh:

What's going on here? :nerd:

I is confused :nerd:
Balding is no longer a fear of mine :pimp:

what about this
tumblr_lxwzxcvQol1r9hcwwo1_500.gif

^^^nose too pointy ... :lol: j/p

i wouldve skipped lunch and hit the BJ table instead

oh, and for everybody complaining and talking about the transsexual thread. There is one great thing about it...... you have to click on it first :wink:

I just peeped that :lol:

Group projects are a pain...I feel like if im not the leader, nothing gets done right or everything is done until the last minute :smh:

on a brighter note...I got the student assistant job and I didnt have to cut my beard...hooray for me :smokin

Craving some Chinese food but don't know what to get.
Any suggestions?
As long as it's white meat chicken.

Any Chrome users recently have troubles with certain streaming sites not working?

Last edited:
Why is 2chainz using his Im Different song as his next single when it was just released on his album ?  

Why is 2chainz using his Im Different song as his next single when it was just released on his album ?  
? that's what you're supposed to do...

normally albums have 3 singles, leading single... 2 more after the album drops.

I assume you're insanely young and dont remember.

Back
Top Bottom