the thread about nothing...

When I was in the Marines I fapped while I was on duty in the back of a van.

best-rape-van-ever.jpg

Welp....I quit being a ***** and made that switch.

Call me iphone shawty. TTU level 5.

:pimp:

I HATE this iteration of the Joker. Its not even like he's crazy, its just like he says his lines and then throws some laughs in between. The Mark Hamill version was the illest

remastered Weeknd Trilogy will be getting daily play this winter. this **** is immaculate, AGAIN.

Trilluminated thank you for putting me on to Brand New, Luca and Welcome To Bangkok are definite favorite songs right now.

Then you get your bachelors, then you get your masters
Then you get your master's masters,
Then you get your doctron,
You go man, then when everybody says quit
You show them those degree man, when
Everybody says hey, your not working,
Your not making in money,
You say look at my degrees and you look at my life,
Yeah i'm 52, so what, hate all you want,
But i'm smart, i'm so smart, and i'm in school,
And these guys are out here making
Money all these ways, and i'm spended mine to be smart.
You know why?
Because when i die, buddy, you know
What going to keep me warm, that right, those degrees

I really want to change my major, but I'm not sure to what. I'm currently an elementary ed major, but there is no way I can see myself doing that for a long term basis. I want to change my major to be a paramedic/fireman, but on the other hand I would love to put myself in a position to move to another city. Idk man, these are the things that go through my head

Need to line up at 6 am just to make an appt with a counselor to help me with classes, my girl has an apt right by school but hasn't moved in and she's been paying rent since may damn thing is annoying I'd like to spend the night so I don't have to get up at 5 but instead at 5:30 :smh:

I really want to change my major, but I'm not sure to what. I'm currently an elementary ed major, but there is no way I can see myself doing that for a long term basis. I want to change my major to be a paramedic/fireman, but on the other hand I would love to put myself in a position to move to another city. Idk man, these are the things that go through my head

I'm thinking about making my major history, so i can become a history teacher, I couldn't teach elementary school kids though

Back
Top Bottom