the thread about nothing...

So far behind...I can't even.

Rosee-Divine22.gif

Man I had a crazy dream. I looked in the mirror and my face just kept morphing into different people's faces.  I would just laugh at my reflection in a evil tone. 

My work computer let me dl Firefox..

tumblr_m8x79bdgoz1rziwwco1_500.gif

Reps for everyone as many as I can!!!

Last edited:
Apple,
It breaks my heart but it is time that our relationship moves, im just tired of you and since your just stuck in your ways, its time that i move on, i will still come back every now and then and see if you've changed but losing a little weight doesn't change the fact that your just the same on the inside. I need something not as high maintenance.

Sincerely,

Mac4167

Well hello there Galaxy Note!
Lebron commercial got to you, huh?

Apple,

It breaks my heart but it is time that our relationship moves, im just tired of you and since your just stuck in your ways, its time that i move on, i will still come back every now and then and see if you've changed but losing a little weight doesn't change the fact that your just the same on the inside. I need something not as high maintenance.

Sincerely,

Mac4167

I can't even lie that Galaxy Note is mad tempting.

Feels good bouncing back from my terrible exam on monday and getting this one done! :smokin

Apple,

Sincerely,

Mac4167

I can't even lie that Galaxy Note is mad tempting.

**** is way too big to be a phone.

Back
Top Bottom