the thread about nothing...

tumblr_md2wefVzHX1ql2603o1_400.gif
Big Dummy 
laugh.gif

I keep refreshing waiting for Jesus like its a Jordan release :lol: :nerd: :smh:

:lol:

No it was going to be in real life.

I've learned to put a filter on my mouth and temper my thoughts/words.

Alas, it is probably not worth the notion......

I work out harder in the gym and play better basketball in the gym with the ether is inside my chest.

I may let it marinate.

I keep refreshing waiting for Jesus like its a Jordan release :lol: :nerd: :smh:

I work out harder in the gym and play better basketball in the gym with the ether is inside my chest.

I may let it marinate.

For some reason I thought you were gonna go in the Jay Z thread :lol:

What happened though :nerd:

So..... during the draft last night- I wondered who most of yall were (I'm DavsMavs btw). I knew pizzo obviously, and i figured Chiraq is Cold City (could be wrong)- I know cocotaso's too. But who else is involved- post your team name so we all know (maybe in S&T if we have a thread)
i'm the team that's in 10th place..
tired.gif

I haven't even entered the Jay-Z thread yet........I guess I shall see what is occuring.
I was lurking general waiting to see what thread you were going to drop ether in. The JAY-Z is about to become a huge argument future MD the rep king is in it.

I may let it marinate.

For some reason I thought you were gonna go in the Jay Z thread :lol:

What happened though :nerd:

I was hoping it was the ****** thread.

IT MUST BE STOPPED!

I was lurking general waiting to see what thread you were going to drop ether in. The JAY-Z is about to become a huge argument future MD the rep king is in it.

I am not in the proper state of mind or mood to banter paragraphs and google links/sources about another man.

I'm not that emotionally invested in Jay-z to throw knuckles at Future.

If the work day slows down to a hault.....I might change my mind around 3 pm. :lol:

I'm surprised you aren't in there throwing hands? :nerd:

About that ****** thread......I have not ventured in there and have no urge to do so. No temptation. Sorry bruh. :lol:

because the majority of people on this board find it disgusting

nobody finds any of the other threads disgusting, and thus they remain open. i wonder what your fathers think of this sht. 

If you have a ****** fetish or something bruh.......I don't judge.

Just not my thing and I have no desire to walk in that thread and explore.

Certain things don't need to be seen to be understood.

because the majority of people on this board find it disgusting

nobody finds any of the other threads disgusting, and thus they remain open. i wonder what your fathers think of this sht. 

Eh like any thread if you care for the subject don't venture into it is the way I see it, I stay at out politics and religion threads for that reason.

I venture into that thread every now And then just to see various arguments / reactions and see things from others point of views.

Eh like any thread if you care for the subject don't venture into it is the way I see it, I stay at out politics and religion threads for that reason.
I venture into that thread every now And then just to see various arguments / reactions and see things from others point of views.
politics and religion arent disgusting they are tasty

edit- i leave my phone unattended and "transsexuals 101" is a thread on this board's main page.. what happens... my friend/relative/coworker think im some sort of freak. reputation tarnished- ****** jokes til the end of the year/milleniium

Last edited:
Lol I have been in there somewhat. The OP is something else that's all I can say...

You guys need to leave the transsexuals thread alone, iYen has been in there being nothing but cordial and people are in there putting words in his mouth and taking shots at him. Idk why he's even still entertaining it. I have no desire to be involved in the argument but he's been on point with the majority of his posts in it.

Lol I have been in there somewhat. The OP is something else that's all I can say...

You guys need to leave the transsexuals thread alone, iYen has been in there being nothing but cordial and people are in there putting words in his mouth and taking shots at him. Idk why he's even still entertaining it. I have no desire to be involved in the argument but he's been on point with the majority of his posts in it.

Exactly. Its not going anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom