the thread about nothing...

the only purpose for a thread like that would be for people that like trannies..

where the ****** lovers at?

sick.gif

So..... during the draft last night- I wondered who most of yall were (I'm DavsMavs btw). I knew pizzo obviously, and i figured Chiraq is Cold City (could be wrong)- I know cocotaso's too. But who else is involved- post your team name so we all know (maybe in S

i'm the team that's in 10th place..|I

eh, 12th place over here right now :smh: I didnt draft anybody i intended on (thanks Trill), but i'll make some moves, and i got some decent pieces in my lineup

Im in 13th place.

You're Welcome. :D

So..... during the draft last night- I wondered who most of yall were (I'm DavsMavs btw). I knew pizzo obviously, and i figured Chiraq is Cold City (could be wrong)- I know cocotaso's too. But who else is involved- post your team name so we all know (maybe in S&T if we have a thread)

Bridge City Banditos

So..... during the draft last night- I wondered who most of yall were (I'm DavsMavs btw). I knew pizzo obviously, and i figured Chiraq is Cold City (could be wrong)- I know cocotaso's too. But who else is involved- post your team name so we all know (maybe in S

eh, 12th place over here right now :smh: I didnt draft anybody i intended on (thanks Trill), but i'll make some moves, and i got some decent pieces in my lineup

8th right now- Chiraq Son So's (5th in the S&t league- Chiraq Bangerz) .... ^ trill did swipe a couple of my pics too... i hope you stay in 10th 8)

Last edited:

8th right now- Chiraq Son So's (5th in the S&t league- Chiraq Bangerz) .... ^ trill did swipe a couple of my pics too... i hope you stay in 10th 8)

team 14 :x

I was hoping it was the ****** thread.

IT MUST BE STOPPED!
Do you have any reasonable justification as to why the mods should do that?
No one going anywhere in that thread. Its pretty much a giant, "You know how I know you're gay" thread.
It's the 7th most replied to thread in the last 7 days.
Eh like any thread if you care for the subject don't venture into it is the way I see it, I stay at out politics and religion threads for that reason.
I venture into that thread every now And then just to see various arguments / reactions and see things from others point of views.
politics and religion arent disgusting they are tasty

edit- i leave my phone unattended and "transsexuals 101" is a thread on this board's main page.. what happens... my friend/relative/coworker think im some sort of freak. reputation tarnished- ****** jokes til the end of the year/milleniium
So basically it's a personal reason rather than a justifiable reason.

If you're not in the thread, why would someone start making fun of you?
Do you guys block people?
nerd.gif

I find it petty
nerd.gif
Nope, you can't block what people say in real life.

I do as well especially when they make it known like it's a big deal.

:lol: :lol:

Do you know people that have children and don't want to have sex till marriage ? I don't believe it.

It's like those reformed sloots that go to church and are all about god after doing their dirty sat night.

:lol: at Nash being out.

Jesus if you move to Zona go visit the Lazarus Pit that is the Phoenix suns training staff, you'll live forever :lol:

Back
Top Bottom