the thread about nothing...

click the Multi in the bottom right for all the posts you want to quote...you can multi quote on several pages at the same time as long as it's in the same thread...then click reply.

Caring for/dealing with/loving someone that has a drug problem is so hard...

its even harder when you lose em, don't let em go.

Caring for/dealing with/loving someone that has a drug problem is so hard...
its hard man just dont give up on that person even though they have already given up on themselves..all they need is too see their real friends or family come thru when they've lost all hope.
its especially hard to watch a person suffer withdrawals and beg you to let them score to get well..i wish you and your loved one the best.

I've had friends in the past that ****** around and one of my Italian homies from high school OD'd a couple years back, but as callous as this sounds - I wasn't surprised by any of that...

...they were always wild, so that behavior wasn't anything out of the norm.

But to see a chick do it, or a chick you actually care for rather, was a different experience...

...I think I may have given off the wrong impression with my random as post, but shortie's actually clean now.

Just so happened that today we finally spoke in depth about everything that was going on when we were "together"...

...like, **** hadn't dawned on her how much she put me through.

"Corny", "simp status", "beta"...yeah, yeah, yeah I know - but to see her back on her feet and shining definitely had me on my "I'm so, I'm so, I'm so proud of you"....

...wild part about it is that we both still have a very big piece of each other's heart, and everyone knows it.

Whatever though, life'll play out how it's supposed to...

...I'm never the one to put my personal dealings with females on NT, but this **** legit threw me for a loop today.

i know what you mean, i basically had to do what your homegirl did but to my girl, i was a heroin addict and she basically brought my *** back from the grave one of my close friends had just gotten killed real grimy execution style in the desert..and then i decided to change my ish after i got clean i just looked at all the bullish i had put her through and just couldnt imagine how anyone could put up with that, but some people just have that good in their heart and truly care for those close to em.

i know what you mean, i basically had to do what your homegirl did but to my girl, i was a heroin addict and she basically brought my *** back from the grave one of my close friends had just gotten killed real grimy execution style in the desert..and then i decided to change my ish after i got clean i just looked at all the bullish i had put her through and just couldnt imagine how anyone could put up with that, but some people just have that good in their heart and truly care for those close to em.

You're wise beyond your years my dude...

...and that's the kinda **** that only life itself can teach you.

Keep shinin' homie...

just watched Savages. WTF did I just watch? movie was dumb. Also how the heck are two straight men sharing a woman like that?

Just finished Season 1 of Breaking Bad
pimp.gif
Gonna start Season 2 tomorrow, hell at this rate I'll finish the series by the end of the month
ib0O8iByuLPtNK.gif

why did i just spend the last half hour reading about the history of rolling papers on wikipedia just now? :lol: :smh:

have you ever wanted a custom convertible, limo or sedan made from a chevy suburban? well your prayers were answered 30 years ago. and you missed out, the king of saudi arabia has spoken for all of them.

Last edited:
weird... me and my twin been lurking NT for years. i finally made one a few months ago...he made one today.
any relatives on here?

thytkerjobs is my future wife

:evil:
jk
or am i
:nerd:
please respond

Bruh step off that's my lady you speak of, you don't want this

When the hell she grow those milk cones?

bruh, go watch "Love and Other Drugs"

First time I saw that movie nothing was on so I figured ok why not then they met and :wow: yes! Since then I know if I catch the movie at a certain point, :evil:

My girl wants to pull off the trench coat scene minus the brother :evil:

Just seen that Madden13,2k13 & Fifa13 are gonna be 25 each at Walmart from the BF thread

I hope they include BO2 in there somewhere then it's a wrap!

I'm glad my girl doesn't like wearing heels...I hate to say it but I don't like my girl being taller then me

I'm 5'6 my girl is 5'5 and I don't care I just make her wear the heels later at night :evil:

Back
Top Bottom