the thread about nothing...

I seem to always have a moment in every speech I give where I just say some incomprehensible ****. Wish I was more comfortable with public speaking.

anyone know this girls name?
599228_10151233523142287_963405749_n.jpg

I despise those damb shoes :smh:

don't know why but from time to time i forget actors are just that. you mean that's not victor cruz' mom in the giants mascot costume? :lol: :smh:

a week before halloween i checked the calendar and saw that halloween was on a wednesday. 

i always check the calendar hoping halloween is on a saturday or sunday, so i can say "this year halloween fell on a weekend- me and ghetto boys are trick or treatin'"

I seem to always have a moment in every speech I give where I just say some incomprehensible ****. Wish I was more comfortable with public speaking.

eh...you're not the only one. Most people I've come across have at least some discomfort with public speaking.

I would marry Anne Hathaway.

it sucks how the dudes that hate on you the most are the ones from your own race, i damn near got shot at burlington when i took my lil bro school shopping.

it sucks how the dudes that hate on you the most are the ones from your own race, i damn near got shot at burlington when i took my lil bro school shopping.

i smell you, but just because someone is the same as someone else doesn't mean they are gonna get along or have the same values.

don't we all...i'll never be good at it....although i have noticed that slowing down, taking deep breaths, and taking my time while talking helps

Just finished Season 1 of Breaking Bad
pimp.gif
Gonna start Season 2 tomorrow, hell at this rate I'll finish the series by the end of the month

Caring for/dealing with/loving someone that has a drug problem is so hard...
its hard man just dont give up on that person even though they have already given up on themselves..all they need is too see their real friends or family come thru when they've lost all hope.

its especially hard to watch a person suffer withdrawals and beg you to let them score to get well..i wish you and your loved one the best.

I'm glad my girl doesn't like wearing heels...I hate to say it but I don't like my girl being taller then me

Back
Top Bottom