the thread about nothing...

:wow:

i tried whataburger when i was in that dung heap el paso and it was good. but dude's right its not touching in n out, ever in this lifetime

they spicy ketchup sht is good tho. 

I hate when i go to get some fastfood and i forget to check the bag before i leave just to find out they didn't give me everything i ordered when i get home.

not getting your food how you ordered it is just as bad, taco bell im looking at you. i didn't want no damn lettuce on my tacos.

so peg bundy (katey sagal) was a background singer for bette midler, gene simmons, olivia newton john and even got fired from bob dylans band before they ever got to record or go out? who knew?

honey bar-b-que chicken strip sammich >>>>>>>>> anything in-n-out produces.

God Bless Your Heart...

Read the following:

The original version of KFC's Double Down sports 540 calories, 32 grams of fat, and 1,380 milligrams of salt. The Honey BBQ Chicken Strip Sandwich on Texas Toast from Whataburger? Try 940 calories, 48 grams of fat, and a whopping 2,231 milligrams of salt. (The American Heart Association says folks should try to eat less than 1,500 milligrams of sodium a day -- whoops.)

28uk2ts.gif

That's why I don't even bother with popcorn at the movies, have that bag finished by the opening credits.
what u do is u get that jumbo box of pop corn (the one that gets free refills) and u ask for an extra bag or one of those drink carrying cases. 

then u empty out the contents of that jumbo box, and go get urself a fresh batch of pop corn. same applies for the soda, the biggest sizes have free refills, at least in the theaters i go to

God Bless Your Heart...
Read the following:

The original version of KFC's Double Down sports 540 calories, 32 grams of fat, and 1,380 milligrams of salt. The Honey BBQ Chicken Strip Sandwich on Texas Toast from Whataburger? Try 940 calories, 48 grams of fat, and a whopping 2,231 milligrams of salt. (The American Heart Association says folks should try to eat less than 1,500 milligrams of sodium a day -- whoops.)
i'm young...

talking about hot chicks i fell like i am one of the few people that find ariana grande hot..................... at least my friends make me feel that way

Watchin' movies involvin' real life sex from a man and woman are enjoyed almost only for business. I don't know what it is, but I always click on ******* on You Tube. They're so much more sacred than a pour no graphic film, and I stumbled across this video.

shouldve looked at her dead in the eyes , taken a pic of her and said "SOON"
soon_honey_beer_bottle.jpg
roll.gif
you should have done this.

hahaha but same thing has happened to me with the shutter going off when i've been in bed with a girl trying to catch a pic

Watchin' movies involvin' real life sex from a man and woman are enjoyed almost only for business. I don't know what it is, but I always click on ******* on You Tube. They're so much more sacred than a pour no graphic film, and I stumbled across this video.

while i def roll w/ the hardcore over that, i could watch a loop of 0:45-1:54 on mute for the rest of my life.

Back
Top Bottom