the thread about nothing...

Apple,
It breaks my heart but it is time that our relationship moves, im just tired of you and since your just stuck in your ways, its time that i move on, i will still come back every now and then and see if you've changed but losing a little weight doesn't change the fact that your just the same on the inside. I need something not as high maintenance.

Sincerely,

Mac4167

Well hello there Galaxy Note!

:pimp:

Got the kill squad in the tan league
pimp.gif
got the dtd, o, dnp squad in the TAN leaugue,
frown.gif
 Dambed autodraft

Anyone know of any good indoor soccer shoes? Starting an indoor team with friends but can't wear my cleats. 

Anyone know of any good indoor soccer shoes? Starting an indoor team with friends but can't wear my cleats. 

theres a soccer thread in NIKE you can check

also you can PM TD21 or something to that extent, he always posting boots.

you got dudes in that ****** appreciation thread ready to leave their wife and kids....it's usually the bored married guys that love that stuff.

I wish meth would lock up the ****** thread

NT is turning into lickstick alley..I need to make my way back to the nike & jordan forums

On another note I can not wait to work in a soup kitchen on Christmas & join a big brother program next summer..its about time I give back 100% commitment to my community

Last edited:
Man this mixed broad in my class  had her bags all out today i couldn't concentrate for nothing! i was gonna take a pic for the NT fam but the chick that sits behind me kept eyeballing me and looking at me like i was a creeper. and the only reason i knew she was watching me is because i started the camera on my phone and did a quick look around so nobody would catch me taking the pic but she was on it so i didn't 

Last edited:
Man this mixed broad in my class  had her bags all out today i couldn't concentrate for nothing! i was gonna take a pic for the NT fam but the chick that sits behind me kept eyeballing me and looking at me like i was a creeper. and the only reason i knew she was watching me is because i started the camera on my phone and did a quick look around so nobody would catch me taking the pic but she was on it so i didn't 

lol get that watch camera i posted a few pages back.

we ain't trynna hear no excuses.
pics or don't even post.
All dat reading stuff without stimulating pics is bad for the eyes .

Was she looking at you every time you looked at her or did she look at you every time you looked at her?

I got a Nexus 7 and I've downloaded the Nook and Kindle app? I like the Nook a lot better.

What books are you guys reading?

I'm interested in some Self improvement/Relationships/Humor type of books.

:nerd:

I wish meth would lock up the ****** thread
NT is turning into lickstick alley..I need to make my way back to the nike & jordan forums
On another note I can not wait to work in a soup kitchen on Christmas & join a big brother program next summer..its about time I give back 100% commitment to my community

Lickstick? ayo! :lol:

2079603210_093dcbd54b_o.gif

Other than eBay, where can I get Christmas sweaters for cheap? Nothing OD. I don't want a plush toy Rudolf hanging off my chest. Something knitted with stuff like snowflakes on it.

Examples of what I'm looking for:

hs9oyf.jpg

2lt0avl.jpg

thrift stores like good will or find some garage sales around your area

I've tried that route, but I need something online that's more guaranteed. Plus it would be better if it wasn't used or second hand.

this will take care of all your xmas sweater needs, they even got black santa. :smokin

http://www.skedouche.com/products/sweaters.aspx

Reminds me of the one time I tried to take a pic but I forgot to turn my shutter sound off :smh:

Reminds me of the one time I tried to take a pic but I forgot to turn my shutter sound off :smh:

happened to me with the flash :smh:

Back
Top Bottom