the thread about nothing...

Got some bad news about my grandmother. She's 87 with pneumonia. They can't do blood test because it clots up. Hospice is being discussed. :frown::frown:

Awww man :frown:

I hope your grandma feels better. Do you visit her often? See her whenever you have time, they really do enjoy the company.

I lost my grandmothers 4 and 8 years ago and I miss them both a lot.

Awww man :frown:

I hope your grandma feels better. Do you visit her often? See her whenever you have time, they really do enjoy the company.

I lost my grandmothers 4 and 8 years ago and I miss them both a lot.

She's in Florida, I'm in Texas so not as much as I used to. I haven't even been there this year. :smh: I cousin posted a pic of her on IG last week...didn't even look like the same person. :frown: I don't think she's going to pull through.

That’s what I’ve read too a while back. Were you ok with dairy products when you were a kid? I’m still ok with ice cream and milkshakes but i still avoid dairy when I can. It’s the whole milk that makes my stomach unsettling.

Read your post about your stomach issue. Should really get that checked out and cut off soda and alcohol immediately.
I used to murder cereal as a kid and don't remember many I'll effects.

I appreciate everyone a advice and concern for my well being. I probably won't go to the doctor, but it is an option. just need to take better care of myself. I'm done with the soda for sure.

She's in Florida, I'm in Texas so not as much as I used to. I haven't even been there this year. :smh: I cousin posted a pic of her on IG last week...didn't even look like the same person. :frown: I don't think she's going to pull through.

So sorry to hear that, man. Definitely try to go see her if you can, even it means just a few hours and you have to go back home.

9C01FAD5-04F5-4600-8485-3AC213B503C6.jpeg

I’m not getting into the debate, but it’s been proven that the earth goes into cycles of colder and warmer climates. These cycles are thousands of years in between.
I don't think anyone here was DENYING these changes. The discussion was mainly about why this has been a hot topic recently and Greta Thunberg's exchange with Trump.

Ridiculing people for their opinion on something that most likely cannot be proven, sure makes a lot of sense.

Opinions dont mean anything in scientific discussions.

Believing in god is an opinion.

Believing in climate change is based on evidence and facts.

Do better.

Back
Top Bottom