the thread about nothing...

I drink 4.5 litters of water Mon-Fri

On the weekends Minute Maid fruit punch is my go to

I drink soda's rarely but I love red and green mountain dew (So bad for you)

I cut milk out completely and now when I do drink it my stomach can't take it anymore :smh:

soul-glo-o10.gif

For the longest time I didn’t know I was lactose intolerant. But 2% milk or less fat I’m ok with it. My good friend is also lactose. In senior year of high school we had the same first period English class. Every other day it seems like we would rotate having to go use the restroom to $*** and didn’t know why because we didn’t know anything about being lactose. We even kept track to see who went the most. Even the teacher was asking why are we always going in the morning. :lol:

For the longest time I didn’t know I was lactose intolerant. But 2% milk or less fat I’m ok with it. My good friend is also lactose. In senior year of high school we had the same first period English class. Every other day it seems like we would rotate having to go use the restroom to $*** and didn’t know why because we didn’t know anything about being lactose. We even kept track to see who went the most. Even the teacher was asking why are we always going in the morning. :lol:
I've done no research in the matter but I believe I heard in made it one day that our bodies lose the ability to break down dairy the older we become. so the kid who wasn't lactose intolerant at 10 may be on the toilet 10 minutes after having milk at the age of 30.

I know I personally can't do any dairy besides cheese...major killer for me is I've cream...freaking love the stuff but will be ****ting non stop for 24 hours if I have two spoon fulls.

Anybody know a good video chat service that works internationally? And is easy to use?

Asking for ease of use because it’s gonna be my mom using it :lol:

I've done no research in the matter but I believe I heard in made it one day that our bodies lose the ability to break down dairy the older we become. so the kid who wasn't lactose intolerant at 10 may be on the toilet 10 minutes after having milk at the age of 30.

I know I personally can't do any dairy besides cheese...major killer for me is I've cream...freaking love the stuff but will be ****ting non stop for 24 hours if I have two spoon fulls.
That’s what I’ve read too a while back. Were you ok with dairy products when you were a kid? I’m still ok with ice cream and milkshakes but i still avoid dairy when I can. It’s the whole milk that makes my stomach unsettling.

Read your post about your stomach issue. Should really get that checked out and cut off soda and alcohol immediately.

But that shiii good tho!
I often settle for Tonic water as a substitute.
But your boy needs his fix.

Seltzer is trash :sick::sick: I don’t know what it is about adding carbonation to water but man it’s bad :lol:

I’m glad my parents never bought soda or juice growing up. I don’t even think about them

I do love me some brisk iced tea in a can though :smokin:smokin I’ll chug a couple of those no problem

small rant:
Healthcare system is a joke

I call my healthcare provider and get told this surgery will cost $500.
I call the hospital and get told my out of pocket expenses will be $2,500

add to all this the "yeah i think you are covered" comments i have gotten via phone with the facility, the doctor, the anesthesiologist. Like you "THINK!" im covered?!?! like go find out. There are potentially THOUSANDS of dollars on the line here and these people are just like "yeah like cool like i think like you are good"

bring on universal healthcare

Back
Top Bottom