the thread about nothing...

man I feel so terrible. stomach has not felt good for months...MONTHS. now my bowel movements are acting funny. honestly feel like death.
Man I was like that for almost 2 weeks and just now got better that I switched up my diet to low fat/high fiber and no red meat, sodas.

Man I was like that for almost 2 weeks and just now got better that I switched up my diet to low fat/high fiber and no red meat, sodas.
about 2 years ago I gave up meat (all animal product actually) for 6 months...never felt better but my bowel movements got weird.

I did recently pick back up a mean *** soda habit....and I also know ive been drinking too much recently.

I gotta make a change.

Last edited:
I would love to commit to gettingnin shape, but I know I'm not giving up real sweets (fruit, fake sugar and low carb sweets do not count as real).

if I could give up the sweets, man....

about 2 years ago I gave up meat (all animal product actually) for 6 months...never felt better but my bowel movements got weird.

I did recently pick back up a mean *** soda habit....and I also know ive been drinking too much recently.

I gotta make a change.

Dead that soda habit, even diet soda is bad for you. I’m doing water or iced tea with my meals now.

I need a good jean jacket.

CtRg.gif

i was a heavy soda drinker as a kid. ended up giving it up for a long time as an adult (18+) but go through spurts where I will indulge absentmindedly and then right back to no soda. it kinda got replaced with beer but I don't drink the same amount of beer as i would soda.

vice versa I hated water growing up but is my main liquid intake now. had to start with flavored water (propel when it first came out...never liked vitamin water) but was able to grow to enjoy regular water. nestle is my brand. slam that ****.

was never able to kick that juice habit though. sugar addiction is real.

Never been a soda drinker. I’ve always liked water with my meals.
Not big on sweets cuz I worked in a bakery when I was younger.
Candy doesn’t really catch my attention either.
BUT. Rice!!!!
White rice with sriracha.
White sticky mango rice.
White rice with anything
RICE IS LIFE!!!

Never been a soda drinker. I’ve always liked water with my meals.
Not big on sweets cuz I worked in a bakery when I was younger.
Candy doesn’t really catch my attention either.
BUT. Rice!!!!
White rice with sriracha.
White sticky mango rice.
White rice with anything
RICE IS LIFE!!!
YEA!!!!!!!

i was a heavy soda drinker as a kid. ended up giving it up for a long time as an adult (18+) but go through spurts where I will indulge absentmindedly and then right back to no soda. it kinda got replaced with beer but I don't drink the same amount of beer as i would soda.

vice versa I hated water growing up but is my main liquid intake now. had to start with flavored water (propel when it first came out...never liked vitamin water) but was able to grow to enjoy regular water. nestle is my brand. slam that ****.

was never able to kick that juice habit though. sugar addiction is real.
I feel you...I was heavy on soda as a kid too than cut it out totally by college years. Every once in a while I'll down some coca cola during a bbq in a hot summer day. I'm Muslim so I can't have any alcohol period so never touched it my entire life. Always loved water, even as a kid. I grew up on NYC tap water & man that **** is good lol. Have you been to a doctor to get checked out?

I feel you...I was heavy on soda as a kid too than cut it out totally by college years. Every once in a while I'll down some coca cola during a bbq in a hot summer day. I'm Muslim so I can't have any alcohol period so never touched it my entire life. Always loved water, even as a kid. I grew up on NYC tap water & man that **** is good lol. Have you been to a doctor to get checked out?
nah, **** doctors

Man NFL games are so TRASH on Thursday nights. It’s always like 10-3 or some **** like that. I have wentz and ertz on my fantasy butThursday players are always big garbage.

Might just mess around and start Danny Dimes :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom