the thread about nothing...

I feel you...I was heavy on soda as a kid too than cut it out totally by college years. Every once in a while I'll down some coca cola during a bbq in a hot summer day. I'm Muslim so I can't have any alcohol period so never touched it my entire life. Always loved water, even as a kid. I grew up on NYC tap water & man that **** is good lol. Have you been to a doctor to get checked out?
Bruh I went WILD on soda was I was younger. Read a nutrition label and realized that drinking just one is damn near killing yourself :lol:

Bruh I went WILD on soda was I was younger. Read a nutrition label and realized that drinking just one is damn near killing yourself :lol:
Oh for sure! That 1 can of soda literally has enough sugar to last your body a lifetime & its toxic to our organs & tissue. As a kid I pretty much ate & drank every kind of junkfood. My parents are 1st gen. Pakistani immigrants & they didn't know any better in terms of healthy choices so I give them 0 blame. Once I got to early college years I was like damn none of this stuff is good for the body...we ain't gunna be 18 forever lol. I try to down 1 gallon of water daily & it helps a ton on daily functioning mood, energy, keeping headaches & pain away and soo much more. Water is liquid gold

Dead that soda habit, even diet soda is bad for you. I’m doing water or iced tea with my meals now.
Dawg. Dr.Pepper is life.
LIFE!..
More video ads
Screenshot_20190926-003954_Chrome.jpg

I’ve always been a Sprite guy but the last few years been going hard in the paint with ginger ale.

man I feel so terrible. stomach has not felt good for months...MONTHS. now my bowel movements are acting funny. honestly feel like death.
I propped your **** doctors because I was like that for years. But seriously go get yourself checked out. They know some ****.

2 bags. 1 for my jimmy. 1 for her face.

I've been doing a lot better with drinking water the past week. Like i actually prefer it in most cases. Typically I'm feening for at least sweet tea.

Damn! Where'd they get you, BX? And did they ticket you per-window? Whats the ticket total? It's end-of-the-month quota time...had to roll my windows down(5%) driving on Northern & Bell Blvd...they were out there like hawks today late morning. Do you have a PBA card? That & a "photophobia" note from my eye doc always gets me off the hook lol
:lol: SI. All windows can be as dark as you want. Just not the 2 front windows. Had to pay $95. Got the ticket the last week of January. I knew dude was trying to meet his quota. Even brought that up in court and he said they don't have quotas. Yea right. Gonna look into getting an exception from the eye doctor. My license clearly states I wear corrective lenses and I can tell the doc I need tint to reduce sun glare

I would never pay that amount for some airpods

Was able to get some for free with my credit card points

They ended up being great tho

I probably would buy some again if I lose these

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom