the thread about nothing...

As we said yesterday...everything’s a scam..

images

Had no idea NT was flooded with climate deniers

One of the women on my team refuses to assist with any matters that ultimately fall on her plate. Super frustrating. Always replies back on some "Well aren't you more in the know to be able to answer this?" replies :smh: .

Opinions dont mean anything in scientific discussions.

Believing in god is an opinion.

Believing in climate change is based on evidence and facts.

Do better.
I don't think anyone here was DENYING climate change as you suggest. It was more about the Greta vs Trump thing. But it's obvious you got bullied in real life so you go online to be a ******* to feel better about yourself.

small rant:
Healthcare system is a joke

I call my healthcare provider and get told this surgery will cost $500.
I call the hospital and get told my out of pocket expenses will be $2,500

add to all this the "yeah i think you are covered" comments i have gotten via phone with the facility, the doctor, the anesthesiologist. Like you "THINK!" im covered?!?! like go find out. There are potentially THOUSANDS of dollars on the line here and these people are just like "yeah like cool like i think like you are good"

bring on universal healthcare

I broke my wrist like in 2007 and had the cheapest insurance with the job I had

I paid like 7K out of pocket

Swear it scarred me for life from getting mail

I was getting a new bill weekly for random stuff when that went down

Still be shook about getting the mail :lol:

Last edited:
I don't think anyone here was DENYING climate change as you suggest. It was more about the Greta vs Trump thing. But it's obvious you got bullied in real life so you go online to be a ******* to feel better about yourself.

Nah f that.

Willfully ignorant people need to be ridiculed. They hold us back as a society.

One of the women on my team refuses to assist with any matters that ultimately fall on her plate. Super frustrating. Always replies back on some "Well aren't you more in the know to be able to answer this?" replies :smh: .

Go hand her a broom. Can’t be getting a paycheck for doing nothing.

Starting to get used to eating smaller portions of food. Just had a side order size of teriyaki chicken and steamed rice. I’m actually comfortably full. Surprised me because I was that dude that finishes the 2 item combo with rice and noodles.
I’m still trying to get myself to do that. But I love feeling stuffed. And when I eat small portions I get hungry even faster.

Starting to get used to eating smaller portions of food. Just had a side order size of teriyaki chicken and steamed rice. I’m actually comfortably full. Surprised me because I was that dude that finishes the 2 item combo with rice and noodles.
Are you trying to lose weight? You can eat just as much, but taper the carbs. Breakfast: full serving carbs, lunch: half serving of carbs, dinner: no carbs. You don't need energy going to bed. Cut out sugar. Pounds drop fast. The extreme diets are ridiculous and unsustainable.

Are you trying to lose weight? You can eat just as much, but taper the carbs. Breakfast: full serving carbs, lunch: half serving of carbs, dinner: no carbs. You don't need energy going to bed. Cut out sugar. Pounds drop fast. The extreme diets are ridiculous and unsustainable.
so whats a no carb dinner look like?

Back
Top Bottom