the thread about nothing...

Only veggies and meat for me at dinner. I reduced rice by alot because it's too much carbs for something that doesn't even stand out(filler food).

Tried to begin intermittent fasting today. Failed lolol.

Did a three-day fast in August. Didn’t eat the first day, just water. During the last two days, had celery and water.

Definitely was one of the hardest things I’ve physically done: Day 2 on felt like I was on no sleep (even though I had slept/lack of energy from food), and every bite of celery felt like I was eating steak or something. :lol:

I’m still trying to get myself to do that. But I love feeling stuffed. And when I eat small portions I get hungry even faster.
I love food but not when I’ve overdone the portions. You know you done did it when you start salivating soon afterwards and you can’t even burp to ease off the pressure :lol:

Are you trying to lose weight? You can eat just as much, but taper the carbs. Breakfast: full serving carbs, lunch: half serving of carbs, dinner: no carbs. You don't need energy going to bed. Cut out sugar. Pounds drop fast. The extreme diets are ridiculous and unsustainable.

No not at all. I’m eating light so as to not spike my blood sugar levels. Those spikes might be what’s causing my pancreas to hurt so I’ve been eating smaller healthier options/portions of food. What’s also caused me to lose weight is that I’ve been walking and jogging while this is going on.

Breakfast : Three Boiled eggs, two slices of seven grain toast w/ butter, one orange and one pear, two pints of water.
Snack: handful of almonds
Lunch: Steamed veggies w/ Tuna or chicken breast or salmon steak, two pints of water.
Snack: Protein shake
Dinner: Steak and mixed green salad, pint of water.

Repeat the next day.

Cavemen were able to do it
Cavemen weren't raised on the same diet as me. Their mind and body were acclimated to it as are other cultures around the world. For me biologically and psychologically, it would be a tough break that I don't see as worth it. Stress can also be detrimental to your health too, so **** that.

Cavemen weren't raised on the same diet as me. Their mind and body were acclimated to it as are other cultures around the world. For me biologically and psychologically, it would be a tough break that I don't see as worth it. Stress can also be detrimental to your health too, so **** that.
Cavemen fasted out of necessity. Don't know why else someone who has the means to eat regularly would, other than for religion.

Breakfast: Whatever the hell I want seeing as I will burn it through out the day anyways. Though I try to it breakfast post work out. 40oz water.

Lunch: Depends how hungry I am, can range from some trader joe wraps+salad to a big burger with fries. 40oz. water again through out the day.

Snacks: Trail Mix through out the day.

Dinner: Usually meat and veggies.

I try to eat my "tempting" fast food in the morning or at least before 11am. I stay away from fastfood(for the most part) night though.

Food has u stressed
I sound pregnant

20190910_140901.jpg

Breakfast: Whatever the hell I want seeing as I will burn it through out the day anyways. Though I try to it breakfast post work out. 40oz water.

Lunch: Depends how hungry I am, can range from some trader joe wraps+salad to a big burger with fries. 40oz. water again through out the day.

Snacks: Trail Mix through out the day.

Dinner: Usually meat and veggies.

I try to eat my "tempting" fast food in the morning or at least before 11am. I stay away from fastfood(for the most part) night though.
This is common sense. People eat Pasta and breadsticks for dinner but wonder why they aren't losing weight. Just eat it during the day!

This is common sense. People eat Pasta, and breadsticks for dinner and wonder why they aren't losing weight. Just eat it during the day!
Yeah, **** carbs at night. But, I think alot of countries view dinner without carbs a "not complete" meal. I guarantee you, if you told most older family members that you eat only veggies and meat for dinner, they'll either ask if you're on a diet, laugh at you, or tell you that you have to eat more.

Back
Top Bottom