the thread about nothing...

I’m going through a heart break

:frown:

For some reason I have yet to figure out, this track is consistently on my "Favorites" mix on Apple Music like 2 out of every 4 weeks.

I've never listened to Take Care. Definitely have never listened to it on Apple Music. Never played Marvin's Room on there.

Can't figure it out.

20190706_202807.jpg

Nothing more barbaric than your burger. I Googled "Worst Burger" and this is the only one that remotely competes with #PrimitiveIQ for the title. It is a restaurant in Sri Lanka, so they get a pass for not being as familiar with American food.

Worst_burger_212004.jpg

It's not considered an argument if it is me reminding him that he is the most primitive human being ever known to mankind.
So using a modem day invention such as a toilet is primative ?

Okay cool... What type of plastic bags would you recommend to poop in the one that's says "thank you" or the one that says "come back again" ?

Last edited:
So using modem day invention such as a toilet is primative ?

Okay cool... What type of plastic bags would you recommend to poop in the one that's says "thank you" or the one that says "come back again" ?
That was when I was 18, broke, and living with a few unkempt housemates for a summer. You made that sorry *** burger when you were at least 10 years older and it actually looks like poop.

Back
Top Bottom