the thread about nothing...

Damn guys, I am shocked at how nice people can be... I've met so many awesome human beings that it gives me hope for humanity. Got a ride from a guy who went out of his way to give me a personal tour of a small town that has really nice castles. Don't have any pics because my phone keeps dying on me at 60-70 percent :smh:

I was super nervous at first standing on the side of the road with a sign but the people that stop to pick you up just want to hear your story and help you reach your destination. No matter what you guys want to do in life just put yourself out there and things will workout!

Anyways, 500 miles down 1500 to :lol::pimp: Also if you plan on visiting Europe make sure to hit up Romania :wow: I was shocked to see how beautiful it is...What an underrated country man. The people are super friendly, the scenery is amazing and the women are gorgeous!

I got a homeboy. His momma fine af. I like her and she like me...he just can’t handle it.

:smh:

Damn guys, I am shocked at how nice people can be... I've met so many awesome human beings that it gives me hope for humanity. Got a ride from a guy who went out of his way to give me a personal tour of a small town that has really nice castles. Don't have any pics because my phone keeps dying on me at 60-70 percent :smh:

I was super nervous at first standing on the side of the road with a sign but the people that stop to pick you up just want to hear your story and help you reach your destination. No matter what you guys want to do in life just put yourself out there and things will workout!

Anyways, 500 miles down 1500 to :lol::pimp: Also if you plan on visiting Europe make sure to hit up Romania :wow: I was shocked to see how beautiful it is...What an underrated country man. The people are super friendly, the scenery is amazing and the women are gorgeous!

What.

BEDB927A-78A0-4E1D-9634-9773230B4865.jpeg

Cross posting cuz I like this thread

All MSG!!

This sounds like a trip to remember so far and to break the ice when you meet someone new. Hope it continues to go well and try out all types of food!

Back
Top Bottom