the thread about nothing...

I need my guy Marc Gasol to do more than shoot 3s and roam the perimeter, get your big *** in the paint. Raptors wasted a borderline HOF performance from Lowry

Had my interview Friday. Haven’t heard back yet. Recruiter said they were going to meet Monday to talk about all the candidates.

That said - all I really want to do is teach a business class and coach hoops at a high school. Unfortunate that I can’t survive/have a family/even rent an apartment doing that in the Bay Area.

AD2F.gif

Love shopping at Marshall’s. I don’t see myself buying from the mall or retail spots other than maybe outlets. I’m big on thrift stores too :pimp:
You know it bro, that’s why we got that thread. Keep people in the loop who’s in that niche. I was even talking to this cat at the ballpark about 2 weeks ago how he hunts for 90s style gear here in houston at thrift stores, gonna link up with him to see what’s up. The cat was cool too we even played 1v1 till they turned off the park lights.

Obviously out of all people your the one who will miss my “point”.

Go back to watching twatter videos.
Absolutely nothing wrong with shopping at marshalls. Ross is my joint. Regarding the shoes, are those your pics? If not, i think they just put the marshal tag on some shoes they already had in attempt to prank people. No way the og price is 80.

Absolutely nothing wrong with shopping at marshalls. Ross is my joint. Regarding the shoes, are those your pics? If not, i think they just put the marshal tag on some shoes they already had in attempt to prank people. No way the og price is 80.
Its not my pic, i follow the ig post, Definitely not a prank on this one. I can tell from permanent marker pricing on the soles and the display sticker placed on the box. You can find come-ups like this at marshalls just gotta get lucky and be there at the right time.

Back
Top Bottom