the thread about nothing...

Sometimes I think people make purchases and put Marshalls/TJMaxx tags on the shoes just to stunt. I maybe wrong, just a feeling.
Having worked for Marshalls, I can say that the shoes Alc posted is 90 percent likely a Marshalls product. If it was a stunt, the person did a hell of a job studying the S.O.P. for Marshalls's shoe department.

giphy.gif

So fellas.
I met this shawty off ***(3 letter acronym; y'all know the site). We hit it off pretty good, just chatting, smalltalk n $#@&.
Beat it up first night; nothing wrong with that, imo, but now she on that "I need to get my nails, n hair did...can't afford to look all busted...men notice.."
....Word. Need a gps or some?

So fellas.
I met this shawty off ***(3 letter acronym; y'all know the site). We hit it off pretty good, just chatting, smalltalk n $#@&.
Beat it up first night; nothing wrong with that, imo, but now she on that "I need to get my nails, n hair did...can't afford to look all busted...men notice.."
Then tell her take her *** to get it done, don't pay for ****. You owe her nothing.

So fellas.

“I got this young chick, she so immature
She like, "Why you don't
buy me Reeboks no more?"
Like to show out in public,
throw tantrums on the floor
Gotta toss a couple dollars,
just to shut up her holla”

Ill drop her like she never existed, but thats just me.

I think selling shoes is a pain in the ***. I have a bunch that I should sell that I have yet to sell. Someone else's situation might be different.
Shizz is scressful. For years maybe, I'm sitting on stock I've been planning to throw up for auction.
Procrastination is a b.

I dont sell sneakers cause of that, just give it away to the less fortunate.
Props. I'd send some to the motherland when folks visiting, but overall, Western Union works better.
As i age, i legit look around like tf I buy all this for? It's more and more of a quality over quantity approach. They got to go!

Do you think you can send over a few references including your relationship to them and an email address?

How do ya guys go about providing references in the interview process? Surely the company can't expect me to name anyone I currently work with, right? Do I keep it strictly to former coworkers and no one I have personal ties to?

Last edited:
So fellas.

“I got this young chick, she so immature
She like, "Why you don't
buy me Reeboks no more?"
Like to show out in public,
throw tantrums on the floor
Gotta toss a couple dollars,
just to shut up her holla”

Ill drop her like she never existed, but thats just me.

nP0MWA.gif

Do you think you can send over a few references including your relationship to them and an email address?

How do ya guys go about providing references in the interview process? Surely the company can't expect me to name anyone I currently work with, right? Do I keep it strictly to former coworkers and no one I have personal ties to?
ive given relatives

most companies wont use that for reference anyway

they just do a background check and if you pass interview

Back
Top Bottom