the thread about nothing...

Your not in this niche though, you shouldn’t really care. Bye Felecia....
All I was curious to know was, are they actually the same shoes? Can you put up the pair that is $39.99 at Marshalls on StockX and sell them for $2K+? I think a while back the Air Jordan I Fragments made their way to discount stores.

All I was curious to know was, are they actually the same shoes? Can you put up the pair that is $39.99 at Marshalls on StockX and sell them for $2K+? I think a while back the Air Jordan I Fragments made their way to discount stores.

I don’t know too much about the shoes. All i know its a “Come up”

But you’ll follow the leader Who’s been doing this since high school.

I don’t know too much about the shoes. All i know its a “Come up”

But you’ll follow the leader Who’s been doing this since high school.

The two shoes look very similar, but as I pointed out earlier the StockX photo has a white toebox and the Marshall's pair has a black toebox. If I saw them at Marshalls, I wouldn't even know how much they're worth.

Sad but for some girls i went to high school with, it was obvious who was gonna be a single mom. They had horrible taste in the quality of men back then and it didn't change. It's almost a curse for some women, they're just not attracted to good men.

You know it bro, that’s why we got that thread. Keep people in the loop who’s in that niche. I was even talking to this cat at the ballpark about 2 weeks ago how he hunts for 90s style gear here in houston at thrift stores, gonna link up with him to see what’s up. The cat was cool too we even played 1v1 till they turned off the park lights.

That thread is fun, love seeing fellas get some of their favorite shoes for a fraction of the price. Plus, the hunt is fun.

Oh yeah, vintage clothing brings in good money if you know what to look for. I’d look into video games and toys too while you’re going in there. Might as well better your chances of finding something to flip.

20190516_084703.jpg

Retailed for 160, found for 40, possibly flip for 300 still sounds like a come up to me.
Well the shoes need to be DS with Box. The ones at Marshalls have markings and the boxes get cut up. It's probably a winning situation if you like the shoe and plan to keep and wear them.

Well the shoes need to be DS with Box. The ones at Marshalls have markings and the boxes get cut up. It's probably a winning situation if you like the shoe and plan to keep and wear them.

Knowing what you know now, you will still pass these up? Is that what your saying?

Back
Top Bottom