the thread about nothing...

???? isnt it better to just get a citation for improper display of tag than speeding? the officer did you a favor
It's hard to know at times if you got off easy or just got punkd by the pig.
Apparently last week I was going 75 in a 55 zone.
How do I even know the dude ain't made that up?
Forked out $160.

I'm attempting a beard at the moment. Haven't shaved in 2 months. Doesn't look as full due to having some brown/red hairs and some bald spots with hair just starting to grow.

Going to see how long I could last and if it will eventually fill in.

Forked out $160.
I havent gotten a speeding ticket in almost 6 years. Im definitely due. I actually got 2 in the same week the last time it occurred.

I work super early in the morning. So early that until recently, its dark when i leave out. Few weeks back i ran a red left turn light and a cop was literally right there immediately aftet the turn sitting in the cut. But his view did not allow him to know I ran a red (the traffic opposite of me but on the same light had just received he green, but not my side). I was scared as all hell for the next couple hundred feet.

Man what ?
2.PNG
Lowkey had a feeling he was. Show was my childhood. Didn't know they were still making episodes

I havent gotten a speeding ticket in almost 6 years. Im definitely due. I actually got 2 in the same week the last time it occurred.

I work super early in the morning. So early that until recently, its dark when i leave out. Few weeks back i ran a red left turn light and a cop was literally right there immediately aftet the turn sitting in the cut. But his view did not allow him to know I ran a red (the traffic opposite of me but on the same light had just received he green, but not my side). I was scared as all hell for the next couple hundred feet.
Cops working the night shift stay in the cut on roads and highways. Easy tax money for the towns.

Forked out $160.

Wait, you're not sure if you were going 20mph over the speed limit? That's a bit scary.

When is the last time y'all gave a random person a compliment?

I always say I'm going to do this but i never do.

When I was in San Diego last week, me and two other guys stopped by Dirty Birds(wing joint), and I saw the bartender and I got up from the table and walked over and told her I thought she was gorgeous and she was in shock. I prefaced the compliment by explaining that I meant no disrespect.

Back
Top Bottom