the thread about nothing...

Watch Zion sign with under armour or something lol

20865ADD-AEA2-4B4C-95AA-5782CE47D2B7.png

Tell us do you have amnesia ?
#internetneverforgets

Yea but that was 2 months ago.
And just 1

Just sold my 2011 banned 1s. I never felt sellers regret. I listed them thinking what the heck. I got 2 pair why not. Well they sold and it hit me. Haha. Just wanted to share with NT.

felt that way when I sold my CDP black cement 4 back in 2009ish.

copped 2 pairs of the 2019 black cement. not making this mistake again

Got caught going 42mph in a 30mph zone on my way to work this morning. I almost ran the officer over cause he was literally in the middle of the street with his speed gun.

Thankfully he didn't write me a ticket for speeding, but he gave me a citation for improper display of the renewal tag. Wut?!

Petty as hell man, but I understand these pigs got a quota to meet. :lol:

Got caught going 42mph in a 30mph zone on my way to work this morning. I almost ran the officer over cause he was literally in the middle of the street with his speed gun.

Thankfully he didn't write me a ticket for speeding, but he gave me a citation for improper display of the renewal tag. Wut?!

I mean 12 mph over isn't exactly cutting it close

felt that way when I sold my CDP black cement 4 back in 2009ish.

copped 2 pairs of the 2019 black cement. not making this mistake again
I wouldn’t sell any sneaker in my personal possession. Give it away to someone in need:yes. Cause i can look back that i did something good from my own kindness.

Its just shoes nonetheless.

???? isnt it better to just get a citation for improper display of tag than speeding? the officer did you a favor

Back
Top Bottom