the thread about nothing...

Knicks are getting two max players in free agency, that is enough to get the city and fan base excited for now. I didn't predict where Zion will go, I just said it won't be NY. However in a PM with an NTer who asked me my opinion on rigging and scripting, I explained to him why the powers that be are stacking the odds in favor of New Orleans sports teams.

Capture+_2019-05-14-21-14-27(1).png

Why NOLA though?

Knicks are getting two max players in free agency, that is enough to get the city and fan base excited for now. I didn't predict where Zion will go, I just said it won't be NY. However in a PM with an NTer who asked me my opinion on rigging and scripting, I explained to him why the powers that be are stacking the odds in favor of New Orleans sports teams.
Screenshot the PM for proof

I had a Haro too, recently picked up a this redline for the family bike rides :smokin

Of course I had to put on the front and back pegs

25528D42-2451-4401-B123-F17F289E0F45.jpeg
It’s funny. I was just looking up prices on the bikes and they go for a few hundred. Back as a kid it was like buying a car.:lol:

Need help from Footlocker retail store experts.

I scored a deal on lebron soldiers 12 but in size 11 i need either 9.5 between 10.5.

If I purchase it from a ftl for $60 can I go to another ftl store same price? Even though that they might have a higher price tag?

47CA65C3-275D-4FA4-B531-B94E2159197E.jpeg

Dudes in the harden 3 do it all the time. Price match by looking up the price in their system

:lol: clowns accusing me of making up PM's. Once again, I do not have the "script" nor do I claim to be perfect at making predictions.
1.PNG

How our conversation started
2.PNG

When I knew Knicks will not get Zion, it will be giving too much starpower to one Franchise immediately
3.PNG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom