the thread about nothing...

Arent's Roshe's like $70 MSRP? I don't know how much the leather ones cost but anything lower than $100 is generally considered lower-end.

Have both pairs msrp was $120
People still ask me where I got those, when I decide to wear them.
760457E2-1F42-4B36-8CBD-36800BB2E7FF.jpeg

Keep in mind they made many models of roshes the lowerend models used a textile upper which cost less than leather obviously.

Roshes are overrated in terms of comfort imo. For short periods they’re comfortable but walking for more than an hour the cushion wears off. And they weren’t very durable for me

Roshes are overrated in terms of comfort imo. For short periods they’re comfortable but walking for more than an hour the cushion wears off. And they weren’t very durable for me
Should’ve brought the higher end models. My 2014 joints still going strong.
I did find it funny people actually thought they were running sneakers and used them for running or gym purposes.

that feeling of no upward mobility is persistent in many industries and the chances for advancement dwindle down to "when someone leaves we promote" mentality

thats one of the reasons i like startup environments

you get vast exposure to new things and ideas, you are involved at many levels and theres growth

a lot of that dissipates as companies move towards becoming public though

long run though you have to be adaptable as automation takes over more and more

becomes a problem solver and analyst of things and not the person that does the things because the people that do the things are the ones being automated out of existence over time

that feeling of no upward mobility is persistent in many industries and the chances for advancement dwindle down to "when someone leaves we promote" mentality

thats one of the reasons i like startup environments

you get vast exposure to new things and ideas, you are involved at many levels and theres growth

a lot of that dissipates as companies move towards becoming public though

long run though you have to be adaptable as automation takes over more and more

becomes a problem solver and analyst of things and not the person that does the things because the people that do the things are the ones being automated out of existence over time
Who’s your weed man?
upload_2019-5-14_11-24-25.gif

Back
Top Bottom