the thread about nothing...

The ONLY way I would pass on Zion is if I could get a 100% guarentee from Durant, Irving and Davis. I want contracts before the draft starts

I had a Haro/Skyway bike as youngster. GT’s were the **** back then.

I had a Haro too, recently picked up a this redline for the family bike rides :smokin

Of course I had to put on the front and back pegs

25528D42-2451-4401-B123-F17F289E0F45.jpeg

Need help from Footlocker retail store experts.

I scored a deal on lebron soldiers 12 but in size 11 i need either 9.5 between 10.5.

If I purchase it from a ftl for $60 can I go to another ftl store same price? Even though that they might have a higher price tag?

47CA65C3-275D-4FA4-B531-B94E2159197E.jpeg

Need help from Footlocker retail store experts.

I scored a deal on lebron soldiers 12 but in size 11 i need either 9.5 between 10.5.

If I purchase it from a ftl for $60 can I go to another ftl store same price? Even though that they might have a higher price tag?

47CA65C3-275D-4FA4-B531-B94E2159197E.jpeg
Why don't you just call and ask? I doubt this is a shoe that is so desirable that employees are saving it for themselves.

Why would a different ftl have a different price? Aren’t they all corporate owned?
The guy told me its a clearance item so I wouldn’t see it for this price at another footlocker.

Mind you these are high school kids/freshman college kids telling me this. I usually don’t take the information from them seriously.

Expound....im curious to know why you thought that?
Knicks are getting two max players in free agency, that is enough to get the city and fan base excited for now. I didn't predict where Zion will go, I just said it won't be NY. However in a PM with an NTer who asked me my opinion on rigging and scripting, I explained to him why the powers that be are stacking the odds in favor of New Orleans sports teams.

Back
Top Bottom