the thread about nothing...

Yeah i mentioned that i skimmed through it. I was in college as well, day after my 18th bday.
Ahh misread it, thought you said you tried to look for it but couldn’t find it.

I remember I didn’t have class that early that day and my friend called and said we’re under attack. I was wondering wth he was talking about.

I never had a bad experience and I've met up with maybe 35 girls from tinder and bumble. There's one now that has me looking at her sideways. It just feels sketch and I'm not gonna mess with it.

Ahh misread it, thought you said you tried to look for it but couldn’t find it.

I remember I didn’t have class that early that day and my friend called and said we’re under attack. I was wondering wth he was talking about.
I think about things like how did the people that called in to work on 911 feel. I suppose it's a mix of relief, grief and possibly survivors guilt. I also imagine the fbi investigated them as well.

I’ve been on these the last year but may I just point out to everyone these are more addictive than cigarettes. And the best pretzels on the planet.
B5D8CFBD-29F7-41E5-900E-AC492E396C32.jpeg

The buffalo joints is where it’s at

Haven't bought many shoes lately. But when I used to buy more, I noticed the lower priced models were Made in Vietnam and the flagship models were Made in China. I don't know if this still applies.
Not necessarily true and I honestly don’t know if Nike actually makes lowered prices shoes in Vietnam. Cause I have a high quality of leather pair of roshes that was made in Vietnam.

Not necessarily true and I honestly don’t know if Nike actually makes lowered prices shoes in Vietnam. Cause I have a high quality of leather pair of roshes that was made in Vietnam.
Arent's Roshe's like $70 MSRP? I don't know how much the leather ones cost but anything lower than $100 is generally considered lower-end.

anyone recommend some good video game sites? Not like actually play but like articles that talk about new upcoming games and E3 and reviews
I don't really like IGN and thats all i really visit to find out whats going on in the gaming world....or even a sub reddit or anything that isn't some strange deep sub culture rat hole

anyone recommend some good video game sites? Not like actually play but like articles that talk about new upcoming games and E3 and reviews
I don't really like IGN and thats all i really visit to find out whats going on in the gaming world....or even a sub reddit or anything that isn't some strange deep sub culture rat hole
Destructoid and Kotaku

Back
Top Bottom